Save Children Jobs circular published New job vacancy Notice at www.savethechildren.org. Save Children Job Circular offer total New vacancy in this post. Graduate Student also apply this Save the Children govt circular 2019.Save Children jobs circular converted to an image file,so that everyone read easily or download this job circular. Save Children Jobs Circular 2019 has been given bellow.If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within 28 May 2019.
Save Children Jobs Circular 2019
Organization Name: Save the Children
Post Name: Senior Program Manager-Child Protection (CP program Lead), Rohingya Response
Job Published date: 22 May 2019
Source : As per circular
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Experience : At least 7 year(s)
Job Nature: Contractual
Age Preferred: As per circular
Application Fee – As per circular
Online Applications Starts: As per circular
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences or relevant discipline. Considering quality experience education may have relaxed.
Official Website: www.savethechildren.org
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till 28 May 2019
Salary: As per circular
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
- Contract length: 12 months with possibility of extension
- The overall role of the Senior Programme Manager- Child Protection (CP) is to lead the scale-up and award implementation of the Child Protection in Emergency (CPiE) component under Rohingya Response Program. The Child Protection Senior Manager will report to the Senior Operations Manager and work in close collaboration with Bangladesh Child Protection Director and Child Protection Advisor. The role includes line management responsibility and will have delegated budget authority. This is currently an international staff position and under SCI nationalization initiatives.
- The Child Protection Senior Manager will provide technical oversight on CPiE response, including establishment and/or strengthening of interventions on FTR, appropriate care, case management, CFS, psychosocial support and community mobilisation. The role will also provide day-to-day management, supervision, guidance and on the job training for staff and volunteers. The post holder will be also expected to lead on sectoral assessment, programme design and master budgeting, coordination, and support fundraising, recruitment and procurement.
- Other key responsibilities include integration of child protection with other core sectors particularly with Education and Health; support fundraising for child protection including development of high quality concept notes and proposals; establishing and maintaining liaison with different government, private and community level stakeholders and work closely with MEAL team to put accountability activities in place.
- In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
For Check Available All Save the Children Job Circular Click here
- At least 7 years’ experience of delivering Child Protection program preferably in humanitarian settings along with at least 3 years of management experience
- S/he is expected to have thorough understanding on contemporary child rights programming and child protection issues in Bangladesh along with strong advocacy skill
- Demonstrated experience of working through community participation and accountability; monitoring and evaluating child protection programmes in emergency and strengthening capacity of staffs as well as other stakeholders
- Knowledge of institutional donors and experience of developing proposals including budgeting.
- Experience of project management including budget management of multiple awards.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, maintain a positive team dynamic, excellent interpersonal-skills/ ability to represent the organization with local authorities and community leaders.
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken ability in English and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) are other pre-requisites
If you are interested, send your CV at email@example.com
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Details information about Save Children Jobs Circular 2018 is available at Save Children website. So you can visit Save Children website to get updated information about Save Children Jobs Circular 2018. All information about Save Children Jobs Circular 2018 can be found on Save Children website.
- Khulna Shipyard Limited job circular – khulnashipyard.com
- Bangladesh Krishi Bank Jobs Circular – www.krishibank.org.bd
- Department of Livestock Services DLS Job Circular – www.dls.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Bank Job Circular – www.erecruitment.bb.org.bd
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd job circular – www.biman-airlines.com
- Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation Division Imed Jobs Circular – www.imed.gov.bd
- Noakhali Science and Technology University NSTU Jobs Circular – www.nstu.edu.bd