The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) published New job vacancy Notice at www.unicef.org. UNICEF jobs circular offer some New vacancy in this post. Most of the People are searching for get part time NGO Jobs circular in Bangladesh. UNICEF Career Opportunity will be best option for Bangladeshi Candidate. If you want to Get this Jobs circular you must have to read below this jobs circular short information carefully.Master’s Degree in Social Science student can apply this UNICEF job circular 2021. You have to complete your UNICEF online application before job deadline.
UNICEF Bangladesh job Circular
UNICEF Job Notice, Exam Admit Card, Written Exam result published by www.unicef.org . When UNICEF official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check UNICEF updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh NGO jobs circular of UNICEF Full information available here. Let`s Check below UNICEF jobs Information in December 2021.
Organization Name : The United Nations Children’s Fund
Publication Date: 16 April, 2021
Official website : www.unicef.org
Positions: WASH Officer, FT, NO-2
Number of Vacancy: Check circular below
Required Experience: See the Circular
Educational Qualification : Check UNICEF circular below
Salary: Mention below circular link
Apply Method: Online
Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Source : linkedin
Application Deadline: 20 April, 2021
For more information Read below the original circular
Major Duties And Tasks
- Programme development and planning
- Draft updates for WASH in the situation analysis, to inform the development of WASH-related outcome and output results. Research and report on trends in WASH, for use in programme development, management, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Prepare technical reports and inputs for programme preparation and documentation, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and relevance of information.
- Contribute to the development/establishment of WASH-related outcome and output results, as well as related strategies, through analysis of WASH sector needs and priorities.
- Provide technical and administrative support throughout all stages of programming processes by executing/administering a variety of technical programme transactions, preparing materials/documentations, complying with organizational processes and management systems, to support progress towards the WASH-related outcome and/or output results in the country programme.
- Prepare required documentations/materials to facilitate review and approval processes.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners to collect/analyze/ share information on implementation issues, provide solutions on routine programme implementation and alert appropriate officials and stakeholders for higher-level interventions and/or decisions. Keep records of reports and assessments for easy reference and/or to capture and institutionalize lessons learned.
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation exercises, programme reviews and annual sectoral reviews with government and other counterparts and prepare reports on results for required action/interventions at the higher level of programme management.
- Monitor and report on the use of sectoral programme resources (financial, administrative and other assets), verify compliance with approved allocations, organizational rules, regulations/procedures and donor commitments, standards of accountability and integrity. Report on issues identified to enable timely resolution by management/stakeholders.
- Prepare sectoral progress reports for management, donors and partners.
- Technical and operational support for programme implementation
- Undertake field visits and surveys, collect and share reports with partners/stakeholders. Report critical issues, bottlenecks and potential problems to supervisor, for timely action.
- Provide technical and operational support to government counterparts, NGO partners, UN system partners and other country office partners/donors on the application and understanding of UNICEF policies, strategies, processes and best practices in WASH, to support programme implementation.
- Humanitarian WASH preparedness and response
- Draft requisitions for supplies, services, long-term agreements and partnership agreements to ensure UNICEF is prepared to deliver on its commitments for WASH in case of an emergency.
- Study and fully understand UNICEF’s procedures for responding in an emergency.
- Take up support roles in an emergency response and early recovery, as and when the need arises.
- Networking and partnership building
- Build and sustain close working partnerships with government counterparts and national stakeholders through active sharing of information and knowledge to facilitate programme implementation and build capacity of stakeholders to achieve WASH output results.
- Draft communication and information materials for WASH programme advocacy to promote awareness, establish partnership/alliances and support fund-raising for WASH.
- Participate in inter-agency meetings on UNDAF planning, to integrate and harmonize UNICEF output results and implementation strategies with UNDAF development and planning processes.
- Research information on potential donors and prepare resource mobilization materials and briefs for fund raising and partnership development purposes.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Assist in the development, implementation, monitoring and documentation of WASH action research and innovation (technical or systems).
- Assist in the preparation of learning/knowledge products, covering innovative approaches and good practices, to support overall WASH sector development.
- Assist in creating and delivering learning opportunities for UNICEF WASH staff, to ensure our sector capacity remains up-to-date with latest developments.
- Participate as a resource person in capacity building initiatives to enhance the competencies of clients/stakeholders.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: public health, social sciences, behavior change communication, sanitary engineering or another relevant technical field. Additional relevant post-graduate courses that complement/supplement the main degree are a strong asset.
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience in WASH-related programmes for developing countries is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
Purpose Of The Position
The WASH Officer reports to the WASH Specialist for supervision. The WASH Officer provides technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the WASH programming process. The Officer prepares, manages and implements a variety of technical and administrative tasks, related to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the WASH output results of the country programme.
Dhaka and CoxBazar Location jobs circular available on my website. Daily NGO Jobs Vacancy Notice Update by our Facebook Page.If You want to apply www.unicef.org you have to visit there official website . You can Also download The United Nations Children’s Fund Job Circular Application Form at ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about UNICEF jobs circular,Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.