Bkash Limited published New job vacancy Notice at www.bkash.com. Bkash job circular offer New vacancy in this post. Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree student can apply this Bkash Limited job circular 2020. To initiate, plan, coordinate and execute efficient compliance training for all internal stakeholders including Distributors and Agents. Also to plan and coordinate Seminars and Workshop for bKash Limited associated with Compliance or as directed by the Management.You have to complete your Bkash online application before Jan 27, 2020.
Bkash Job Circular 2020 – www.bkash.com
Bkash Limited Job Notice, Exam Admit Card, Written Exam result published by www.bkash.com . When Bkash Limited official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check Bkash Limited updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh Marketing jobs circular of Bkash Full information available here. Let`s Check below Bkash Job Information in January 2020.
Published on: 21 January 2020
Job Post Name: Manager, Training, AML&CFT
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 6 to 8 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any disciplin
Application Deadline: Jan 27, 2020
- AML & CFT Training:
- Training of Employee (ToE)
- Training for Trainers (ToT)
- Agent, Distributor and Merchant/ Institutional Training
- Local and foreign outsourced AML&CFT Training
- AML & CFT Seminars/Workshops:
- AML&CFT Workshop for Senior Officers with Bangladesh Bank
- Regional AML&CFT Training for Agent, Distributors, Merchant/Institutional
- AML & CFT Contents Development:
- AML&CFT Booklet for Agent, Distributor, Merchant and Institution
- FINANCIAL/ BUDGET:
- Monitor Planned Training Budget of 2016.
- Plan Budget of next Year.
- DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING:
- Review of Training Modules
- Training Feedbacks
- OTHER ISSUES:
- All the other administrative and approval issues related to Training
- Training Database Maintenance.
- Weekly/Monthly/Event-wise Feedbacks.
- DIVISIONAL FUNCTIONS:
- Editing and Compilation of Policies / KPI/ Roadmap and processes as per directives of Head of CA
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Anti Money Laundering, Compliance, Teacher/ Faculty, Trainer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Investment/Merchant Banking, Financial Consultants, E-commerce
- Skill/experience on Training.
- Experience in AML & CFT Training or Faculty training.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft office (Excel, Access, Power point, Word).
If You want to apply www.bkash.com you have to visit bdjobs official website . You can Also download Bkash Circular 2020 Application Form at ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about Bkash job circular,Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.