Kazi IT Center noticed new job circular at www.kaziitcenter.com . Kazi IT Center Job circular Offer Vacancy in Dhaka. Kazi IT Center Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com . Read below this short Information about Kazi IT Center jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before July 28, 2019.
Kazi IT Center Job Circular 2019
Most of the job seeker find Kazi IT Center job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Dhaka keep reading below this short information.
Kazi IT Center Job Information :
Organization,Company Name : Kazi IT Center.
Total Vacancies : 04
Post Name : Software Engineer ( Day Shift )
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : Mention below
Salary : TK.70,000 Plus Sales Bonus
Job Location : Dhaka
Experience : At least 4 year(s)
Gender : Check this circular
Official Website : www.kaziitcenter.com
Age Limit : 35 Years
Job Source : Online
Application Deadline : July 28, 2019
For more information see below this original circular
- Strong object-oriented software development experience.
- Experience in building consumer-facing mobile native apps.
- Strong architectural skills and API design techniques to keep a clean and maintainable.
- code base
- Deep understanding of mobile app development frameworks
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing.
- The developer will lead the entire SDLC right from requirements gathering, designing, implementation and testing until delivery and post launch support
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
- Design systems that simplify and enhance customer experience
- Efficiently multi-task between multiple critical business projects.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics to meet commitments and timelines
- Develop large scale web apps – source code control, continuous integration, deployment and documentation
- Keep self-updated with latest technologies in web, mobile and cloud space and lead web development efforts including hiring, mentoring and advising peers
- Have a strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results in assigned time
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- 4 plus years in development experience
- 4 plus years of experience in using APIs, web services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
- Must have experience on the entire app development life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release To App Stores and support.
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Experience creating custom UI components, Push Notification Services, Memory Management, GPS and location-based services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git , svn
- Experience with iOS application development will be considered as a strong attribute
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
- 4 year Graduation in CSE/EEE/Applied Physics or related subjects
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- 5 Days Work Week ( Day Shift )
- International Work Opportunities
How To Apply Kazi IT Center Job in Dhaka
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
Please go to the link: https://goo.gl/forms/hH8euIYcKu44Q6Cq1 and register for an interview
Kazi IT Center
Address : House No. – 1/B, Road No. – 12, Nikunja – 2, Khilkhat, Dhaka
Business : IT Enabled Services
Hope you read Kazi IT Center job Circular News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about Kazi IT Center Jobs in Dhaka will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.
See More jobs