Citibank Jobs Circular In 2018
Citi Bank Jobs Circular Full Information:
Reporting to: Head of Citi Corporate & Investment Banking
- Develop account plans and pursue agreed goals focusing on total revenue, calling and episodic deals.
- Originate one-offs, pursue RFPs and deliver appropriate solutions across all products.
- Demonstrate understanding of clients’ business and financial objectives and partner with and support other team members.
- Work closely with Snr RMs. Involve other stakeholders in execution as required.
- Ensure top quality customer service, understanding of clients’ business and product knowledge across all ICG products.
- Work closely with other business units and product groups to assure a high level of interaction and cooperation among product, sales and relationship management teams.
- Demonstrate commitment to supporting and leveraging Citi’s global network.
- Responsible for the credit portfolio of the respective clients.
- Ensure timely renewal of KYCs for all clients under respective portfolio.
- Ensure timely renewal of EUDD and CA (for locally approved names), Call Report and completion of other credit related works.
- To achieve planned revenue target.
- To maintain satisfactory VOC scores.
- To book new accounts.
- To put Citi ethics and compliance standard at the forefront for all activities.
- To incur expenses judiciously.
- To upgrade client engagement by involving other product partners
- Graduation Post-Graduation from any reputed university, Major in Finance & Accounting.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Banking mainly in similar role.
Any direct / indirect approach shall disqualify the applicants.
Join the Best in the industry, learn from the Best Practice, and be inspired by the Best Leaders