Forbes says that the company’s net worth is $1.1 billion, and it has been on the list of the 20 largest companies since 2000. In 2000, Forbes listed In-N-Out Burger as the 20th largest privately held company in the United States with a net worth of $1.1 billion. In-N-Out has been on the list of the 20 largest companies since then. In-N-Out’s net worth has continued to grow in the years since, reaching $1.5 billion by 2007 and $2.1 billion by 2016. The company’s current net worth is estimated to be $3.6 billion.
Apple company Income sources
1. iPhone: The iPhone is Apple’s most popular product, accounting for more than half of the company’s total revenue.
2. iPad: The iPad is Apple’s second-most popular product, accounting for about a quarter of the company’s total revenue.
3. Mac: The Mac is Apple’s third-most popular product, accounting for about 15 percent of the company’s total revenue.
4. Services: Apple’s services business, which includes the App Store, Apple Music, and iCloud, accounts for about 10 percent of the company’s total revenue.
5. Other products: Apple’s other products, including the Apple Watch, Beats headphones, and Apple TV, account for the remaining 5 percent of the company’s total revenue.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. The company’s hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, and the HomePod smart speaker.
Apple’s software includes the macOS and iOS operating systems, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites. Its online services include the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store, and Mac App Store, Apple Music, and iCloud.