Grameenphone Job & Online application published at career.grameenphone.com. There are some IT Telecomunication Job Circular available at ejobscircular.com . Grameenphone Limited Career Opportunity New Vacancy found at Telenor Group. Candidate can apply Grameenphone Job sending your CV before 22 April 2019.
Must See : Call Center Jobs in Bangladesh
Grameenphone Job Circular 2019 – www.grameenphone.com
Company Name : Telenor Health
Post Name : Senior Ethics and Compliance Expert
Job Type : Ethics and Compliance
Source : Telenor Group
Duration : Mention below
Official website : www.grameenphone.com
Educational Qualification :Graduate in any discipline from any reputed University. Business graduate is preferred for business understanding.
Online Application Start Date : Already Started
Application Fee : See circular below
Job Benefit : Monetary
Application Last Date : April 22, 2019.
Total Post : As per circular
Job Location: Jobs in Dhaka
How to apply: Sending CV to the link below
Grameenphone invites you to join us for a unique internship experience for three months internship for interested students. This internship program is for students and offered in a range of functions across the company. Our interns work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the industry.
Grameenphone Limited ( Career Opportunity)
Recruitment team will review applications on a rolling basis and will reach out to applicants who have been selected for the next step. Grameenphone Job Circular with online Application Link.We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
- Support, monitor and test the implementation of the governance program of the company
- Lead or participate in various levels of Domestic Enquiry
- Act as a labor law expert for the Ethics and Compliance function
- Closely follow up the investigation progress on all reported concerns and support internal investigations, if necessary
- Develop appropriate responses to compliance breaches, including designing of remedial measures
- Provide competent and timely advice on anti-corruption queries from the business
- Support and interact with Top Management on a regular basis
- Law degree is a must
- 7+ years of experience in legal, governance and/or compliance in a corporate environment
- Expertise in labor law
- Experience in designing and testing governance processes and controls
- Expertise in anti-corruption and third party risk assessments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to handle sensitive information in absolutely confidential manner
- Ability to work independently, while always escalating important matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
1 to 2 Years Working Experience in Telco Industry in business communication stream with stakeholder (both verbal and written). Direct experience of working with Govt. Bodies, particularly Law Enforcing and Intelligence Agencies is preferable.
Grammenphone Job Circular found in Dhaka City. Job Seeker can apply Customer Service Jobs in Grammenphone LTD. For Next Updates about Grameenphone Job Circular Opportunity Stay with Us.