World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular noticed new job circular at www.wvi.org .World Vision Bangladesh Job circular Offer Vacancy in Bangladesh. World Vision Bangladesh Career updates like Educational Qualification,Job Experience, Age Limit update by Ejobscircular.com .Read below this short Information about World Vision Bangladesh job and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before job deadline.
World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Most of the job seeker find World Vision Bangladesh job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular all post published by bdjobs official website:
Published on: 3 September 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Gender: Only females are allowed to apply
Experience: At least 7 year(s)
Post Name: Project Manager – OFDA DRR Project
Official website : www.wvi.org
Job Location: Khulna
Application Deadline: 12 September 2020
World Vision Bangladesh job circular full Description & Requirements
- This position has overall responsibility for the management of all project activities and staff in Dacope, Koyra, Kaliganj and Shyamnagor Upazilas in Khulna and Shatikra Districts under Khulna Division.
- The Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of the goal and outcomes the project and will regularly report progress in achieving them. This position will ensure development of detailed implementation plan, budget preparation, coordination with Nobo Jatra project, coordination with key stakeholders such as local government, PIO and DRR implementing agencies, facilitating training & workshops.
- The project Manager, will be responsible for ensuring that the activity follows all MEAL guidelines and document all project reports.
- Project planning and implementation:
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners and stakeholders to ensure that risk reduction and preparedness structures are functional at the community level.
- Map critical interventions, linkages and coordination of project activities to meet the desired outcomes.
- Plan, manage, monitor and oversee the different steps and stages of project execution.
- Early warning, Disaster Risk Reduction and management systems are established and functional at the community level.
- Project resources (financial and human resources) are managed wisely for maximum project cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Prepare project reports (progress, financial, procurement, etc.) for management information, oversight and action in a timely manner.
- Project Management: (Accomplished the project activities as per design)
- Develop work plans, activity targets, budget, standards for measuring progress and results and determine the processes, tools and methodologies to be used to ensure effective and efficient project implementation and operations.
- Monitor progress and identify risks for timely action and early resolution.
- Plan and oversee the implementation of mid-term and other required project evaluation to address any design or implementation issues.
- Authorize and/or approve the appropriate use of human, financial, assets and other organizational resources.
- Determine technical inputs including staffing needs, approve terms of reference, establish performance objectives and standards and ensure timely and appropriate feedback, guidance and support to ensure optimum performance.
- Ensure compliance for all actions and activities with organizational rules, regulations, policies, strategies and internal control mechanisms and the achievement of results according to the principles of results based management (RBM).
- Policy advice and strategic technical guidance and leadership:
- Provide authoritative advice and technical guidance on project implementation and delivery. Initiate strategic discussions and contribute to senior level government debate to advocate and promote organizational issues, and agenda.
- Submit policy proposals, position papers and/or documents for internal and external strategic discussions, consideration, policy formulation and assessment and/or approval.
- Assess program impact and oversee the appropriateness and accuracy of methods used to verify progress and results. Develop innovative improvements to enhance performance.
- Advice WVB senior management on the direction, strategies and technical issues of the project
- Building strategic partnerships and alliance:
- Maintain dialogue with partners and stakeholders to advocate, promote and advance organizational issues, priorities, interests and competencies for a successful project and project delivery.
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients, partners and stakeholders to link and harmonize approaches and to promote common interests and achievement of results.
- Develop strategy and plan of action for resource mobilization to achieve optimum interests and funding.
- Technical implementation:
- Provide technical guidance in the implementation of DRR activities and adapt accordingly.
- Design and review strategies for community mobilization and update of ownership of DRR activities at the community level.
- Facilitate and leader stakeholder meetings on the development of the policies and activities to ensure compliance and success of the DRR project.
- Implement project methods and operational plans in accordance with the agreed DRR strategy. Ensure that all activities are developed in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that environmental and sustainability issues are considered in the program design, in keeping with agency best practices and the guidelines.
- Staff Supervision and Development:
- Identify initial staffing needs and manage both the recruitment and onboarding of staff.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to direct reports and team members on program quality standards, management quality procedures and DRR best practices.
- Ensure that all staff receives formal performance planning, coaching, and assessment
- Supervise staff to ensure the timely, efficient, and impactful implementation of the grant. Set and follow up on deadlines for key steps.
- Assist staff to coordinate with external consultants and agencies as needed to complete project preparation.
- Master of Social Science (MSS), Master of Development Studies (MDS)
- International Studies, Management and Development related fields
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Budget Monitoring, communication and interpersonal skill., Disaster Risk Reduction, international development, Strong communication skills
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
DRR, Management and Leadership, Monitoring and Reporting, People Management, Project Implementation, Project Management, Resources Management, strategic partnershisp, Strategic Planning, Supervision
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 35 years
- At least 7 years of progressive responsibility managing teams over different operational geographic areas.
- At least 5 years managing USAID funded grants or multilateral donor funded projects.
- At least 7 years of progressively managing DRR activities in Bangladesh
- Excellent communication skills ( written and spoken in English and Bangla)
- Ability to draft and edit written reports in English
- Ability to develop detailed work plans, prioritize, and work under pressure.
- Ability to analyze evaluate and interpret factual data and prepare accurate and complete reports and other related documents
- Solid knowledge and experience in project management and financial resource management
- Good knowledge of GoB DRR institutional mandates, policies, and guidelines pertaining formulation of disaster management committees
- Experience working and maintaining relations with senior level GoB MoDMR officials
- Experience managing projects in complex working environments
- Ability to use computers and MS Office packages.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Read Before Apply
Candidates who applied earlier for this position, need not to apply again.
World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation.
Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification.
Please don’t send hard copy CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Hope you read World Vision Bangladesh Job News on my website at Ejobscircular.com. For Next Updates about World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.