World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular noticed new job circular at www.wvi.org .World Vision Bangladesh Job circular Offer Vacancy in Bangladesh. World Vision Bangladesh Career updates like Educational Qualification,Job Experience, Age Limit update by Ejobscircular.com .Read below this short Information about World Vision Bangladesh job and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before job deadline.
World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular
Most of the job seeker find World Vision Bangladesh job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular all post published by bdjobs official website.
The Field Office Manager is the team leader who coordinates programmatic implementation of activities at the field level and represents the program at the Upazila level. The Field Office Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination during the implementation of Nobo Jatra program activities in the Upazila assigned to him/her. The position will be responsible for strengthening the partnership with all partners of the program. The main responsibilities will include: operational support to staff, effective program support and resource mobilization, joint planning and coordinating with the partners as well their capacity building, maintaining close liaison with GoB and other counterparts and effective coordination with Nobo Jatra management in other Upazilas and at the central level. In the cost extension phase, The Field Office Manager will be expected to lead the teams in facilitating approaches that will contribute to the sustainability of NJP at the community level.
Published on: 15 December 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Post Name: Field Office Manager (USAID funded Nobo Jatra Project)
Official website : www.wvi.org
Job Location: Khulna (Dacope)
Salary: Tk. 107000 – 134000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 31 December 2020
World Vision Bangladesh job circular full Description & Requirements
- Partnership strengthening, coordination and capacity building
- Workplace management
- Coordinate program operations
- Representation and communication
- Management of disaster preparedness and response
- Performing any general responsibilities
- Knowledge on property/asset and equipment management in compliance with WV internal and donor requirements.
- Knowledge of grant budget management and expense monitoring in accordance with donor rules and regulations to ensure clean A-133 audits
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion is mandatory to the position, and not doing so will be cause of termination
- Excellent communications and management skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter who is able motivates team members to achieve common goals.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and high demands
- Possesses good leadership skills
- Good knowledge and skills in forecasting and budgeting
- Proven management and leadership ability
- Good communication and networking skill
- Good command in English & Bengali, both written and verbal
- Decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint Presentation
- Ability to work under stressful condition and adaptive to local culture and situation
- Must be willing to travel frequently
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Agriculture, Business Management Or related field is essential.
- Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience in program management in development.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Read Before Apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online by clicking on “Apply” by the closing date 31 Dec 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation.
Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification.
Please don’t send hard copy CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Hope you read World Vision Job News on my website at Ejobscircular.com. For Next Updates about World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.
Must Check this Jobs:
- Square Toiletries Job Circular 2021 – squarepharma.com.bd
- Bangladesh National Museum Job Circular 2021 – www.bangladeshmuseum.gov.bd
- BAPARD Job Circular Apply Procedure 2021 – www.bapard.gov.bd
- Technical and Madrasah Education Division TMED Job Circular 2021 – www.tmed.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute Job Circular 2021 – www.bari.gov.bd