World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular noticed new job circular at www.wvi.org .World Vision Bangladesh Job circular Offer Vacancy in Bangladesh. World Vision Bangladesh Career updates like Educational Qualification,Job Experience, Age Limit update by Ejobscircular.com .Read below this short Information about World Vision Bangladesh job and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before job deadline.
- 1 World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular 2019
World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular 2019
Most of the job seeker find World Vision Bangladesh job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular all post published by bdjobs official website:
Published on: September 11, 2019
Vacancy: Check all post
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: Depend on post
Official website : www.wvi.org
Age: Age 30 to 45 years
Job Location: Check the bellow the circular image
Application Deadline: September 13-25, 2019
World Vision Bangladesh job circular full Description & Requirements
- The Regional Communication Coordinator will assist in the execution of World Vision’s communications and information management in support to the Regional Field Office and national office Communications team, as well as provide inputs to the design, management and implementation of World Vision in Bangladesh communications and publication strategies geared to influence the development agenda, promote public and media outreach, and mobilize corporate communications, Communications for Development (C4D) Capacity Development support and carrying out timely and effective communications/updates to humanitarian emergencies.
- The incumbent will package stories creatively in written, photo or video format to suit our audience keeping in line with the organisational goals & objectives.
- Ensure quality communications resources produced align with global brand and power claims following efficient workflow and assuring wise stewardship.
- Strengthen the corporate communications at the Regional Field Office level and ensure all staff speak one voice as ambassador of World Vision (WV).
- Activate the right stakeholders through using right channels at the right time to ensure sustainable well being of children.
- Ensure communication plays a vital roles during humanitarian emergency situation by mobilizing the public and submission of compelling contents.
- Lead communications, C4D and media relations activities at Regional Field Office level in line with guidelines.
- He/she will also work with the Communications team to develop and produce creative concepts for different visual material that help people connect to our work.
- The Regional Communications Coordinator will work closely with Program staff, local leads, government officials, national and local media and civil society ensuring successful World Vision communication strategy implementation.
- Produce evidence-based content in support to global branding, impact & global power claims and high value strategic contents for resource generation.
- Reinforce and protect WV branding and reputation by producing high value media content, mobilizing public for actions and proper crisis mitigation.
- Strengthen the capacity of children leadership using C4D groups so that the children raise their voice where the interests and rights of children are affected.
- Contribute to National communications to roll out its activities at Regional and AP levels e.g. training, PO team visit, coordinating with different stakeholders etc.
- [Essential] Minimum graduation (Hons) in Social Science/ Arts. (degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/Media relations would be preferable).
- Skills Required: Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Communication/ Public Relation/ Media, Content Developer, Excellent communication skills, Photograph, Reporting and Documentation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Proven management ability.
- Effective Communications skills including reporting, photography, publications, media relations.
- Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience as a team player.
- Demonstrated collaboration & team building skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least five years experience in communications/ documentation/ public relations/ media or similar responsibilities.
- Experience with Non Profit international organization.
- Cross-cultural experience.
- 30 – 40% travel is expected.
- Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy.
- Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Mymensingh (Mymensingh Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Other benefits are applicable as per organizational structure
Hope you read World Vision Bangladesh Job News on my website at Ejobscircular.com.For Next Updates about World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.
See More Post:
- British Council Job Circular Bangladesh- www.britishcouncil.org
- ACI Jobs Circular Application – www.aci-bd.com
- Weekly Jobs Newspaper Full PDF Download
- SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Job Circular – squarepharma.com.bd
- Roads and Highways Department RHD Job Circular – www.rhd.gov.bd
- BEZA Job Exam Date & Admit Card – beza.teletalk.com.bd
- Brac Job Circular & Application Process – www.brac.net