Student financial support provide by various Bank. Higher education or technical education student Need financial help. Most of the time student get loan for study abroad from Bangladesh. One bank student loan eligibility and minimum gross monthly income information written below this article.
Study abroad is not every student dream but most of the student father want to get that child are higher educated from foreign country. Then you can try for one bank student loan following below this rules.
One bank student loan features
Every loan has some features and rules. With Minimal documentation One bank has some features like others bank. Let’s take a look below the table_
|Loan Amount Range||BDT 50,000/- to BDT 20,00,000/-|
|Loan tenure||up to 60 months|
Who can get student loan from one bank?
- Bangladeshi parents / guardian of the students having age of 21 to 65 years old are able to to apply for student loan.
- Your salary should be at least 25 thousand taka per month.
- For businessman/landlord/professional your monthly income should be 50,000/- BDT.
More Details about professional experience:
- Regular/Permanent employee with minimum 1 year of total experience and minimum 6 months’ with present employer
- Professionals: Minimum 2 years of practice in the respective profession
- Business Individuals: Minimum 2 years of business establishment
- One bank student loan features
After reading this article if you think you are qualified for apply one Bank Student loan then contact with Bank Branch manager near your location. We will try to give you all news about Student loan in Bangladesh.