Mercantile Bank Ltd Job circular – www.mblbd.com
www.mblbd.com job Recruitment Noticed New job vacancy in November 2017 .Mercantile Bank Ltd Job circular online application Link Available here.Mercantile Bank Ltd is one of the top International bank in the World.Recently Mercantile Bank Ltd Published New Job Vacancy Updates for Qualified people in Bangladesh . Ejobscircular has been found and published bank jobs circular full information and apply. Online Application process for Mercantile Bank Ltd available below this post.
Mercantile Bank Ltd job circular 2017
Now you can read Mercantile Bank Ltd job circular new vacancy post from online. This is Online application Method Job in Bangladesh. Let`s Check some information about Mercantile Bank Ltd job circular in November 2017.
- Mercantile Bank with a view to marketing & sales of Credit Card products of the bank among mass people is going to recruit some sales personnel.
- To spread the services from door to door, we need some competent candidates for the above position on contractual basis.
- Career in Card Marketing, Mercantile Bank Card Division
Job Description / Responsibility :
- Post Graduation / 4 years graduation in any discipline from a recognized educational institution.
- Minimum 2 (Two) 2nd Classes/Divisions or equivalent CGPA, with no 3″ Class/Division or equivalent CGPA in any examination.
- Good knowledge in latest operating systems, and
- ii) Ofﬁce Automation such as MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point. Ability to deal with clients with positive approach.
Job Nature : Full Time
Application Published Date : 16 November 2017
Age not over 30 years as on 31.12.2017
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Educational Qualification : Minimum 3 (Three) 1st Classes/Divisions or equivalent CGPA. with no 3rd
Class/Division or equivalent CGPA in any examination.
Application Deadline : 22 November 2017
Jobs Source: www.mblbd.com
Passed Banking Diploma (JAIBB & DAIBB) examination.
1. Requisite and prescribed educational qualifications (having post graduate degree with no 3rd Class / Division/equivalent CGPA in academic life).
2. Minimum 08 years satisfactory service in the Bank out of which 03 years will be outside Dhaka
Job Experience :
For SSC & HSC: CGPA will be calculated as- CGPA 3.00+ :1st Division, and CGPA 2.00 to <3.00 :2nd Division
For Graduation & Post Graduation: CGPA will be calculated as- CGPA 3.00+ & CGPA 4.00+: 1st class in the scale of 4.00 & 5.00 respectively, and CGPA 2.50 to <3.00 & 3.50 to <4.00: 2nd class in the scale of 4.00 & 5.00 respectively.
Mercantile Bank Ltd Job Requirement :
- Computer Operation Good knowledge in latest operating systems.Office Automation such as MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point.
• Applicant must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
• Age not over 30 years as on 31.12.2017
Candidates selected for appointment shall be required to execute a ‘Surety Bond’ to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 4 (Four) years from the date of joining.Mercantile Bank’s existing officials are encouraged to apply for this post, provided they meet the requisite qualifications. The Trainee Assistant Officer (Cach) will be entitled to a consolidated monthly remuneration of Tk.25,000.00 for 01 (One) year of probation period. Successful Trainee Assistant Officer will be absorbed in the regular cadre according to the Bank’s policy.
Mercantile Bank Ltd Job Description :
Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the interview process who have fully completed their degrees and have in hand their final transcripts or degrees in original. Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.You can easily get all updates about Mercantile Bank Ltd Exam Result ,Viva Notice at www.ejobscircular.com . Thanks for Stay with us.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply through “ONLINE” along with scanned recent passport size photograph (size 50kb max) through ‘Career Section” In www.mblbd.com latest by 22 November.2017. Hard Copy of Resume will not be accepted.