Caritas Bangladesh (CB) published New job vacancy Notice at caritasbd.org. Caritas jobs circular offer some New vacancy in this post. Honours completed student can apply this Caritas Bangladesh job circular. You have to complete your Caritas Job application before job Deadline.
Caritas Bangladesh Job Circular
Caritas Bangladesh Job Notice, Exam Admit Card, Written Exam result published by www.caritasbd.org . When CB official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check CB updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh Govt jobs circular of CB Full information available here. Let`s Check below CB Job Information in December 2020.
Organization Name : Caritas Bangladesh
Job Nature : Contractual/Temporary
Official website : http://caritasbd.org
Positions: Homes and Community Officer
Number of Vacancy: 01
Required Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Educational Qualification : Depend on post Name
Location: The position is based in Dhaka but field visit at Regional, Project and Field Offices is required.
Apply Method: Online
Publication Date: 26 December 2020
Application Deadline: 03 January 2021
For more information see below this original circular
Educational Qualification: MSc in Disaster Management/Urban and Rural planning, Masters of Social Science in Development Studies/ Public Administration/ Economics/ Sociology/ Social Work or Welfare preferably with honors degree from any recognized University.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Minimum five years of humanitarian /Disaster Management experience. The Shelter sector program implementation experience will added value.
- Experience in community development, community mobilization, or similar community and owner driven initiatives, including integration of other sectors.
- Familiarity with current standards and guidelines for humanitarian emergency response, including the Core Humanitarian Standards and Sphere Handbook.
- Should have experience in and ability to build capacity in implementing teams, local partners and community bodies, with a focus on community participation.
- Should have ability to work in partnership with local communities, government and NGOs as appropriate.
- Should have experience in local construction technologies, materials and approaches.
- Should have ability to read, analyze and interpret administrative reports, technical procedures, or government regulations and policies.
- Should have capacity to write reports, and procedure manuals and effectively present information.
- Should have Knowledge on ICT particularly on Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. (both Bangla & English), etc., is essential.
- Should be fluent in communication both in writing and speaking in English language.
- Should be self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Should have “can do’ attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Should have self-reliance and an ability to work in challenging and demanding environments.
- Should have awareness, sensitivity and understanding of cross-cultural issues particularly in representing a Catholic agency.
- Committed to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Program Support and Implementation:
- Assist and Support in assessment as part of program development with coordinate to other sector and actors.
- Provide support for incorporate Homes and Community proven models/issues to others project of CBs.
- Provide support in program /project DRR, shelter and settlement design and including relevant technical, operations, HR, and budget inputs for current and new proposal.
- Support to roll out the MEL system to monitor the progress and performance of Caritas shelter and settlement programs and sharing the findings to maintain program quality.
- Facilitate and nurturing the Homes and Community Study group (connector) and to encourage the participant of key actors, including the organization of event.
- Support in Reflection sessions/ Lessons learner/ Needs assessment and Emergency responses.
- Assist Report writing & Grant management for Sub-awards with BUET/ MWAT/ CRATerre, etc.
- Support to Organizing the Community of Practice calls/ Newsletter, etc.
- Support to organizing meetings with the Learning alliance on common learning topics.
- Attend Coordination meetings for S&S/ H&C, LTWG at National level in the absence of H&C manager or assigned staff.
Support to Innovation and scaling up Ideas :
- Assist to regular update of scaling tools, protocols and process from the scaling information and learning.
- Regular field visit to collect Human interest stories and best practices and provide feedback on the agreed scaling up process to the selected project team.
- Support to the interns/consultants on their study and trouble shoot the administrative issues with guidance from H&C manager.
- Facilitate field support to BUET and CRATerre Mission on agreed Scope of work.
- Support H&C Manager to provide guidance to BUET interns on the agreed scope of work of study as well as all compliances of scaling up process.
Knowledge management, Learning and Communication:
- Contribute to develop and institutionalize knowledge management HUB on H&C Contribute to develop a communication strategy for H&C.
- Support to developing regular knowledge product such as newsletter, case/success story, external communication materials and others.
- Support to H&C Manager to organize regular knowledge and learning sharing meetings/workshops at organizational, local, regional and national level.
- Independently communicate with project and regional level offices/ staff in respect of H&C priorities.
- Participate with H&C Manager or on his behalf in the different meeting, discussion, seminars, workshops, campaigns, trainings and rallies organized by government, UN agencies, Donors, NGOs, and INGOs in countries on shelter and Settlement and disseminate evidence/research/ Lessons learned from CB work.
- Support H&C Manager Maintain contact, liaison, network and coordination with in Bangladesh and regionally including shelter forum, CI working group, START, Sectors, Clusters and other platform and forum on H&C .
- Assist to H&C manager to organize learning dissemination from research and leaning activities to a verity of audience in Bangladesh, regionally and globally.
- Assist to organize capacity building event to program staff to help maintain and develop Caritas Shelter and settlement capacity and including progress monitoring and reporting.
- Assist in the design and facilitation of any capacity building initiatives such as curriculum, training, simulation and other learning experience.
- Assist to collect, collate and access of existing Caritas and others shelter and settlements resources and create suitable repositories for this information.
- Assist to develop the Development plan for the Focal points and monitor the progress.
- Assist in capitalizing H&C with integrating S&S with DRR.
- Develop and assist with networking and representation skills development.
If You want to apply http://caritasbd.org you have to visit there official website . You can Also download Caritas Bangladesh Job Circular Application Form at ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about Caritas jobs circular, Notice, Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.
- Bangladesh Bank Job circular 2021 – erecruitment.bb.org.bd
- Department of Agricultural Marketing (DAM) Job circular 2021 – www.dam.gov.bd
- Sadharan Bima Corporation Job & Online Apply – sbc.teletalk.com.bd
- DGHS Job Circular & online Application 2021 – dgmeded.teletalk.com.bd
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Job Circular 2021 – mohfw.gov.bd