Brac NGO Jobs circular is now dependable career for Bangladeshi job seeker. All Jobs Circular of Brac are available at www.brac.net. Brac Job Circular Apply process and Job Notice are shown below this post. Today www.eprothom-alo.com published new job in there website. You can also get updates about Brac Job Circular in My website. See below the more information. Check and Download Brac New NGO Jobs circular in February 2020 in ejobscircular.com.In this Job circular you have to apply before job Deadline.
Brac Job Circular 2020 – www.brac.net
NGO Jobs Circular is also more valuable jobs then Part time jobs in Bangladesh. Many Student are searching for get local NGO Jobs Vacancy post and want to apply there. Today I am going to show you Brac NGO New Circular which are high salary and Others Benefits available . Brac Career build up is better then jobless People. Before apply www brac net jobs Circular read below this short information.Organization Name: BRAC
Post Name: Divisional Manager, Gender Justice and Diversity Programme
Job Published date: 27 Mar 2020
Source : As per circular
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 years working experience in the relevant field, preferably in facilitation or adolescents and youth centered activities.
Location: BRAC Field Office (Khulna)
Job Nature: Full-time
Application Deadline: 03 April 2020
Age Preferred: As per circular
Official Website: www.brac.net
Educational Requirements: Masters or Bachelors in Social Sciences/Education/Business/relevant fields from any recognized University with Minimum CGPA 2.5 and above.
Application Fee – As per circular
Online Applications Starts: As per circular
|Deputy General Manager or General Manager, Production (BRAC Seed and Agro Enterprise)||Head office||Negotiable||04 Apr 2020||View|
|Programme Manager, Advocacy & Networking, Gender Justice and Diversity Programme||Head Office||Negotiable||04 Apr 2020||View|
|Divisional Manager, Gender Justice and Diversity Programme||BRAC Field Office (Khulna)||Negotiable||04 Apr 2020||View|
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Responsible for all internal and external communication of BRAC International.
- Coordinating the group of in-country communications managers, ensuring their capacity development and timely delivery of communications products.
- Ensuring that agreed key messages are used consistently in all communications and are in line with BRAC’s core values and central messaging format.
- Developing communications product ideas for best representing BRAC International among key stakeholders.
- Provide technical support to the communications managers for developing and implementing country specific communications strategy and yearly work plans.
- Manage the updating process of website, coordinate video production, manage social media content, write blogs and op-eds, and prepare the quarterly newsletter Interface.
- Prepare newsletter; circulate information on important news, events, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Content sign-off of all published documents and style guide check.
- Generate report from communications managers.
- Work closely with affiliates at BRAC USA and BRAC UK, and BRAC’s central communications team.
- Preparing branding/ marking strategies/ advocacy campaigns for specific projects.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all levels of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Masters/Graduate in Mass communication, Development studies, English or any other relevant education from recognized university with minimum second class/Division or equivalent CGPA in all academic records.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to understand complex economic, social, environmental and technological issues, and translate them into understandable and creative narratives
- The ability to build compelling stories and deliver them in various formats
- Proficient in use of multiple social media platforms
- Ability to manage multiple communication projects simultaneously whilst dealing with ambiguity, adversity and real-time adjustments and changes
- Ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate and delegate work effectively, work to strict deadlines, manage budgets and resources and implement organizational policy
- Ability to work effectively, build relationships and gain respect of diverse groups, including executives, content and business owners, and event teams
- Lateral thinking and the capacity to listen to other people’s points of view, and understand and integrate multiple perspectives
- Strong team spirit with a passion for managing teams composed of people from different cultures, fields and backgrounds
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in communication in a multicultural, matrix organisation. Experience in the development sector is desirable, but not mandatory.
আবারো নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ>> ASA NGO Jobs
Courtesy: To all authorities from where documents are collected
N.B: Generally we try to update any news. For any Change, reform and republished of any news we are not responsible.
For apply Brac Job Circular Please read this bd circular again. For More updates about Brac NGO Job Circular visit there official website at careers.brac.net. You can also get all information about this job result and News at www.ejobscircular.com Thanks for stay visit our website.