Brac NGO jobs circular is now a dependable career for Bangladeshi job seekers. All job circulars from Brac are available at www.brac.net. The Brac Job Circular, application process, and job notice are shown below this post. Today, www.eprothom-alo.com published a new job on their website. You can also get updates about the Brac Job Circular on my website. See below for more information. Check and Download Brac’s New NGO Jobs Circular for March 2022 in ejobscircular.com. In this job circular, you have to apply before the job deadline.
Brac Job Circular 2022
NGO Jobs Circular are also more valuable jobs than part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Many students are searching for local NGO job vacancy posts and want to apply there. Today I am going to show you Brac NGO’s new circular, which has high salaries and other benefits available. Brac’s career build up is better than jobless people’s. Before applying to www.brac net jobs circular, read below this short information.
Post Name: Technician, BRAC Learning Centre (BLC)
Job publication date: March 22, 2022
Source: Brac official website
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience Requirements: at least 1 year.
Location: BLC Uttara, Biman Bandar, Dhaka
Job Nature: Full-time
Application Deadline: April 1, 2022
Educational Qualification: HSC pass
Official Website: www.brac.net
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- maintaining the water tank and water circulation all over the BLC.
- maintaining the materials of the electrical items. Also keep track of the usages of fuel and proper utilization of it.
- Plan and schedule repairs. And he/she should repair the damaged electronic items.
- Prepare a requisition for the electrical items’ repairment and materials.
- Planning and maintaining the CCTV surveillance.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Conduct periodic water quality tests on BLC through the NGO Forum kit.
- Setup the equipment for the class meeting, or training before the session. And also give support during the sessions.
- Placing the equipment on the right place after the usage in the class or training room.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals for safeguarding implementation. The Act is a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place. Encourage others to do so.
Additionally, job requirements
- Sound mental and physical health.
- Knowledge about handling stock inventory issues
- competent to take a decision in a critical situation.
Benefits: Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
আবারো নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি >> ASA NGO Jobs
Courtesy: To all authorities from where documents are collected
Or you may send your updated CV to
[email protected]mentioning the name of the position in subject line
N.B: Generally we try to update any news. For any Change, reform and republished of any news we are not responsible.
For apply Brac Job Circular Please read this bd circular again. For More updates about Brac NGO Job Circular visit there official website at careers.brac.net. You can also get all information about this job result and News at www.ejobscircular.com Thanks for stay visit our website.