Bangladesh Municipal Development Found BMDF job circular – www.bmdf-bd.org
The Bangladesh Municipal Development Fund (BMDF) published New job Vacancy at www.bmdf-bd.org . BMDF Job Circular Application Method are available on my website ejobscircular.com . BMDF is a company under the Bank & Financial Institutions Division of the Ministry of Finance. It carries out infrastructural development of the Municipalities and City Corporations of the country. BMDF invites applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the position of Engineer Infrastructure.
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from a reputed University.
At least 07 years practical experience on similar nature of job is required. Computer literacy on MS Office tools is a must. Good oral and written ability in Bengali and English are essential. Experience on operating CAD will be treated as an added advantage. Working experience with International Agency, Donor Funded Project, and NGOs will get preference.
Age: Maximum 40 years as on 16 April, 2017.
BMDF Job Circular Responsibilities:
The main job of Engineer Infrastructure will be to assist the Program Section of BMDF in different activities, maintaining proper liaison with other sections. Other responsibilities are as below:
- Overall responsible for reviewing, checking and suggesting measures on activities for preparation of Bidding Documents in the light of sub-project appraisal reports of fund seeking ULBs.
- Monitor, coordinate and liaison the activities of consultants for planning, design, preparation and implementation of urban development works.
- Develop future strategies for infrastructure development.
- Review, check and update drawing, design, estimate etc. as and when required.
- Review and check the technical aspect of appraisal report for ULBs.
- Assist Program Manager in taking appropriate decisions for the dispute/issues during implementation of physical infrastructures in the ULBs.
- Preparation of papers, related to works, for WB Review Mission and implementation of agreed decisions including follow-up Aide Memoire.
- Advise, monitor and check the activities like planning, identification, preparation & implementation of infrastructures/facilities in the ULBs at field level.
- Direct and coordinate the consultants, Liaison with the ULB officials and Donor officials on different aspect of sub-project activities.
- Monitor, Co-ordinate and Liaison the on going/completed infrastructure works activities, quality assurance and timely implementation of works at ULB level through regular field inspection and inform the development to MD accordingly.
- Prepare periodical progress report and ensure timely submission to concerned office, including World Bank.
- Reviewing, checking and suggesting measures for SPAR & BER as and when required.
- Support in any other Program-related activities as required.
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
As per BMDF salary scale starting basic at 58,500.00(58,500-61,016-63,639-66,376-69,230-72,207-75,312-78,550-81,928-85,451-89,125).Other allowances admissible as BMDF’s Service Rules.
How to Apply BMDF bank :
- Candidates fulfilling the above requirements are requested to apply with detailed CV, one copy of passport size color photograph, attested photocopies of all academic and work experiences related certificates and National Identity card within 17:00 hours of 16 April, 2017 to the Managing Director, Bangladesh Municipal Development Fund (BMDF), Grameen Bank Bhaban, Level- 13, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216.
- A non-refundable bank draft/ pay order of Tk. 500/- should be enclosed in favour of Bangladesh Municipal Development Fund (BMDF) while submitting the application.
- Employees of GoB/Autonomous bodies and other organizations may also apply through proper channel.
- Please mention the position name at the top of the envelop.
- Any attempt to influence the selection procedure in favor of any candidate will result in automatic disqualification of that candidate. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
Qualified Candidate Must Sent There CV Below this Address :
Bangladesh Municipal Development Fund (BMDF),
Grameen Bank Bhaban, Level- 13
Job Source : www.bmdf-bd.org
BMDF job circular Next Updates about Exam Date, Result, Notice etc published at ejobscircular.com. For More information about Bangladesh Municipal Development Found Stay Visit US. Thanks for Keep Visiting.
You May Like Also :
- Bangladesh Textile Mills Corporation BTMC Job Circular – www.btmc.gov.bd
- Local Government Engineering Department LGED Job Circular – www.uphcp.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Ansar VDP Job Circular 2017 – Defense Jobs
- Prime Bank Limited Job Circular Application Online – primebank.com.bd