The world bank job vacancy available at worldbank.org/careers. If you want to build you career with world bank from Bangladesh then this Bank job news is only for you 😉 Never thought that you got this job easily . Don’t worry just check their job requirements & Educational Qualification and try to apply before job deadline.
The World Bank job Circular 2020
When you try to apply World bank online make sure you find your job title with your location. There are huge job circular listed on that notice board. You just need to find World Bank Dhaka jobs.
- Bank Name: The World Bank
- Post Name: Team Assistant
- Job Type » international jobs
- Published on: 08 December 2020
- Job ID: req10325
- Employment Status: Contractual
- Website address: http://www.worldbank.org
- Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Application Deadline: 17 December 2020
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Team Assistant will carry out the full range of office support work in the Administrative Unit under the CMU.
The incumbent will perform the following tasks:
1.Prepare administrative letters and documents:
• Prepare draft letters, notes and correspondences for day to day general administrative functions.
• Draft letters and Note Verbales for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other government agencies regarding VIP visitors and high-level visiting missions as per flight schedule.
• Meet and greet VIPs/guests at the airport and make arrangement of fast and hassle-free arrival, departure, immigration, luggage collection etc.
• Assist VIPs/guests to obtain boarding pass and “Visa on Arrival” smoothly without waiting at the queue.
2.Facilitate Diplomatic Pouch and International Express Courier Service:
• Prepare monthly Diplomatic Pouch Bill summary according to its weight and charge code for payment clearance and make sure that the bills are forward to Accounts (Resource Management Unit).
• Data input in sender and receiver site of vendor (DHL) web portal, take print out of system generated shipping documents and attach with the shipment.
3.Support Office Vehicles Management:
• Cover Program Assistant (Transport Supervisor) during his absence to ensure efficient Transport Fleet Management.
• Conduct office vehicles repair and maintenance in a timely manner.
• Keep and maintain up to date vehicles records i.e. registration, fitness, insurance etc.
• Process office vehicles monthly wifi bills for WBOD.
4.Back-up support other Administrative Assistant(s):
• Cover Administrative Assistant(s) during their absence especially issuance of stationery and office supplies.
• Procurement of goods and services for office use.
• Any other administrative services as required by the office.
• Receive goods and services delivered by suppliers or vendors.
• Assist in organizing corporate events.
• Any other duties assigned by the Management.
• Minimum of High school diploma; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• 2-3 year’s working experience in administration; logistics; business management service, or other relevant fields.
• Highly organized and time-conscious in performing assigned tasks.
• Effective working in a team, with excellent inter-personal skills.
• Ability to work across boundaries and proactive in tackle work challenges.
• Strong English and Bangla language skills (verbal and written), including ability to draft a variety of correspondence and edit materials using proper grammar, punctuation.
• Proficiency in key business tools such as Excel for managing quantitative and logistic tasks, when necessary.
For information about WBG Core Competencies, please visit: https://bit.ly/2kbIA7O
• Deliver Results for Clients: Proactively responds to and completes client requests
• Collaborate Within Teams and Across Boundaries: Contributes collaboratively to one’s own team
• Lead and Innovate: Identifies problems or obstacles
• Create, Apply and Share Knowledge: Shares knowledge appropriately
• Make Smart Decisions: Uses critical thinking to inform own decision-making
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.
For information about WBG Core Competencies, please visit: https://bit.ly/2kbIA7O.
You are most welcome for your new international Jobs from Bangladesh. Who won’t get high quality foreign bank job like this ? Must apply if you qualified and let me know on Facebook. Thanks for stay with us to check daily Updated jobs news.