The world bank job vacancy available at worldbank.org/careers. If you want to build you career with world bank from Bangladesh then this Bank job news is only for you 😉 Never thought that you got this job easily . Don’t worry just check their job requirements & Educational Qualification and try to apply before job deadline.
The World Bank job Circular 2020
When you try to apply World bank online make sure you find your job title with your location. There are huge job circular listed on that notice board. You just need to find World Bank Dhaka jobs.
- Bank Name: The World Bank
- Post Name: Investment Analyst
- Job Type » international jobs
- Published on: 24 June 2020
- Vacancy: Not specific
- Employment Status: Contractual
- Website address: http://www.worldbank.org
- Experience: At least 2 year(s)
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Application Deadline: Not mention. You can check linkedin official website
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assist in preparing analytical sections of country and sector strategies and client pitchbook.
• Prepare sector mapping to target potential clients and business opportunities.
• Prepare industry/ market research as input to Country Private Sector Diagnostics.
• Identify key stakeholders as input to business development and client engagement planning.
• Research prospective client companies or governments for alignment with IFC strategic, financial and integrity criteria.
• Identify data collection needs to support the assessment of financial, operational, development impact, and market information as well as relevant E&S matters. Coordinate with client to obtain necessary information.
• Analyze financial statements/projections, build financial models and run sensitivities, with accountability for its factual accuracy.
• Gather and summarize project/sector/country benchmarking information to be used to capture lessons learned, with accountability for factual accuracy.
• Draft memos and documents for internal processing of new investments.
• Extract lessons of IFC’s earlier investment or advisory mandates and other evaluative work as relevant to provide input to the structuring of straightforward transactions.
• Perform analytical work (due diligence, financial modelling, prepare pricing comparability data) as input to designing and considering structuring options.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders to answer questions on documents and analysis.
• Prepare investment or advisory committee materials, with supervision.
• Leverage basic knowledge of IFC’s policies and procedures, to ensure approval system workflow and document requirements are met.
• Gather and summarize information on sectors and countries in support of portfolio team.
• Perform credit and integrity risk rating assessments, covenant compliance reviews, and valuations and monitor changes to risk flags to determine performance assigned portfolio, with supervision.
• Gather and analyze data to support assessment of project development impact.
• Compile, ensure integrity and quality of, and analyze portfolio data to assess IRP and loan loss reserves for primary investment officer.
• Prepare routine portfolio monitoring reports and generate needed data from multiple resources.
• Gather and summarize benchmarking information that will be used to capture lessons learned.
• Look at prior transactions and track record with specific clients to develop input to future business possibilities.
• Draft memos and process simple waivers, amendments, and ESAMs based on guidance from a more senior investment officer.
• Perform analytical work (due diligence, financial modeling, preparation of pricing comparability
data) as input to designing and considering restructuring options.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree with specialization in finance or an MBA or other Masters in a related field.
• 3 years of work experience in a financial institution, particularly in investment projects.
• Ability to conduct market/industry research and analysis.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize debt pricing benchmarks and equity trading comparables.
• Demonstrated skill in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, DCF and comparable company analysis to support informed decision making.
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenarios analysis and diligence in the quality of own work.
• Ability to gather and assess relevant data to facilitate the assessment of credit and non-financial risks associated to projects.
• Basic understanding of how specific investments in different industries and sectors impact economic, market and social development, and how to use mapping methodology to assess market conditions.
• Ability to form relationships with counterparts and mid-level clients and stakeholders to exchange information needed.
• Highly motivated, committed to highest ethical standard, ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Fluency in English required.
You are most welcome for your new international Jobs from Bangladesh. Who won’t get high quality foreign bank job like this ? Must apply if you qualified and let me know on Facebook. Thanks for stay with us to check daily Updated jobs news.