The world bank job vacancy available at worldbank.org/careers. If you want to build you career with world bank from Bangladesh then this Bank job news is only for you 😉 Never thought that you got this job easily . Don’t worry just check their job requirements & Educational Qualification and try to apply before job deadline.
The World Bank job Circular 2020
When you try to apply World bank online make sure you find your job title with your location. There are huge job circular listed on that notice board. You just need to find World Bank Dhaka jobs.
- Bank Name:The World Bank
- Post Name: Senior Economist
- Job Type » international jobs
- Published on: 11 May 2020
- Vacancy: Not specific
- Employment Status: Contractual
- Website address: http://www.worldbank.org
- Experience: At least 2 year(s)
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Application Deadline: Not mention. You can check linkedin official website
Country Language Requirement:
- Mozambique English and Portuguese required
- Senegal English and French required
- Somalia English required
- Pakistan English required
- Bangladesh English required
The Senior Economist will have three main objectives:
• Lead the GP program in the country, including exploring opportunities and develop the pipeline for future engagements
• Lead the GP program in another country of the region that would be determined upon the selection of the Senior Economist
• Lead on selected analytical activities of the POV GP and the broader engagement around those activities, with a view to build a stronger evidence base for policy making.
In particular, you will have the following duties:
• Conduct policy relevant analytical work on poverty and equity, where relevant in collaboration with the government with a view to: (i) build support for the analysis, (ii) continuously disseminate findings, and (iii) raise capacity for analytical activities.
• Support the use of analytical work in policy dialogue, in particular by: (i) leading efforts to develop and use innovative data sources and leveraging ICT; (ii) leading in-depth work on sub-national data generation and analysis, to support dialogue on improving equity of economic development and service delivery across the country.
• Contribute to operational and analytical activities of other GPs, in particular by: (i) producing tailored analytical pieces, including for example contributing to vision pieces around inclusive growth, and the private sector’s contribution to inclusive growth and poverty reduction; (ii) being a co-TTL / team member of tasks led by other GPs, particularly through monitoring and evaluation support.
• Contribute to analytical and advisory activities in support of the broader program in the CMU, which may include supporting activities in other countries in the CMU, if required.
We are looking for an imaginative and innovative micro-economist with a demonstrated track record of sound analytical work, excellent judgment, and experience in working closely with clients to tailor analytical and/or statistical advisory services. Candidates with strong client engagement skills, demonstrated effectiveness in working collaboratively with teams from multiple practices and with prior experience of successful engagement in weak capacity contexts will be given special preferences. Prior exposure to and experience with working on statistical agencies on the development and implementation of statistical strengthening plans will also be useful.
Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in economics, public policy, statistics or other related field, with a strong quantitative background and at least eight (8) years of relevant professional experience.
Other Selection Criteria:
• Program management skills and experience – someone with hands on delivery skills.
• Strong analytical skills and experience of policy influencing/engagement.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with government clients and development partners; track record in donor management and resource development.
• Strong track record of substantially contributing to reports in fields related to poverty, inequality, labor markets, economic mobility.
• Language vary depending on assignment location.
You are most welcome for your new international Jobs from Bangladesh. Who won’t get high quality foreign bank job like this ? Must apply if you qualified and let me know on Facebook. Thanks for stay with us to check daily Updated jobs news.