Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd. Job Circular: New Recruitment Notice Published. Walton Group job circular. www.jobs.waltonbd.com recently published a new job circular on their website. Nowadays, the Walton Group job circular is an attractive job in Bangladesh. They offer some new recruitment in their circular, various posts are available now! To apply for this Walton Group job, see below the original circular. Daily Newspaper prothom alo and Bangladesh Pratidin also published this news in April 2022. You can also check Bangladesh Walton Group Job Circular and Result at ejobscircular.com
Walton Group Job Circular
Post Name: Engineer (EHS)
Source: Walton Jobs’ official website
Education Qualification : Minimum B.Sc. in Environment & Civil Engineering/ Related subject from a reputed university.
|Published On||:||27 April, 2022|
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||At least 5 year(s)|
|Age||:||Minimum 22 Year/s|
|Closing Date||:||11 May 2022|
Job Description / Responsibility
1. Monitoring Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Documentation related issues
2. Monitoring and ensuring female workers related issues
3. To assist in updating all kind of Audit, Administrative works, Event management
4. Initiate & organize different types of OHS training to the EHS personnel Manage the EHS teams responsible to deliver Occupational Health, Safety and Environment results.
5. Influence senior management and drive safety and environmental leadership through line management.
6. Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements and Walton standards, provide advice on national EHS legislation requirements & implement relevant procedures and policies.
7. Work closely with female workers to identify and mitigate risks which may lead to occupational grievance.
8. Assist the site leader to develop and lead the internal crisis committees and safety committee; support the site leader in leading serious incident investigation and analysis.
9. Support line management in all accident/incident investigations.
10. Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses, safe behavior observations and deep compliance audits.
11. Develop and deploy internal EHS auditing and inspection systems, participate in audits of other Unilever organizations as required.
12. Determine training needs and assist in delivery of training programs.
13. Any other responsibilities assigned by HOD time to time.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Experienced in electrical and electronics product manufacturing company will get preference.
2. Good command in MS Office package.
3. Willing to work under pressure.
4. Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
5. Excellent communication skills, Integrity and professional ethics.
Get More » Engineering jobs