RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular – www.rdrsbangla.net
RDRS Bangladesh job circular published New job vacancy at www.rdrsbangla.net and our website . RDRS Bangladesh job circular offer some job vacancy in this post. RDRS Bangladesh Offer some job post for HSC Pass Student. HSC Pass Student apply in this RDRS Bangladesh job circular 2018.
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular
RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications to fill the position of Implementation Officer of No Lean Season Project under Microfinance Program.
Organization Name: RDRS Bangladesh
Post Name: As per circular
Job Published date: 11 April 2018
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Total Post : 05
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Limit: not more than 35 years.
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online job posting
Educational Qualification: As per circular
Official Website: www.rdrsbangla.net
Application Deadline: 18 April 2018.
Salary Range: Consolidated monthly Salary Tk. 26,000/- only.
Job Location: Any district of Rangpur division or within RDRS working area.
How to apply: As per circular
Other Benefits: As per organizational policy (Mobile bill, Festival Bonus, etc.)
For more information see below this original circular
Major responsibilities of ‘Implementation Officer’ will be as follows:
Major Specific Responsibilities:
1. Implementation, Monitoring and Supervision
• Use data dashboards to monitor Migration Organizer’s progress; guide and prioritize Migration Organizer’s activities; and optimize Migration Organizer’s productivity and performance.
• Communicate regularly with Migration Organizer’s, Branch Managers, Unit Managers, and the Project Manager to coordinate work and raise issues as needed.
• Supervise Migration Organizer’s to ensure work quality.
• Facilitate communication to/from Migrations Organizer’s.
• Share project instructions and priorities with Migration Organizer’s.
• Provide Migration Organizer’s with refresher training and other assistance as needed.
• Flag all implementation issues from the field to the Project Manager.
• Complete at least one visit per week to each Branch Office.
• Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to RDRS Bangladesh monitoring and evaluation system
• Ensure to achieve the KPI (Key Performance Indicator) in conducting frequent field visit and supervised the field activities.
2. Reporting and Documentation
• Preparing regular updated reports and documents as per project requirements and submit to Project Manager.
• Assist Project Manager in developing quarterly, six-month and annual reports
• Develop and share field visit reports with Project Management team
3. Learning and Sharing
• Share learning from Monitoring Results with the RDRS line management team
• Support Migration Organizers in improving learning and sharing mechanisms in NLS project.
• Carry out any other tasks as may be considered necessary by RDRS management.
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular Educational Requirements:
Masters in any discipline, preferably Economics / Social Science / MIS/ Urban and Regional Planning/Geography from any Govt./UGC approved University. Subject may be relaxed for candidates experienced in similar activities.
01 year (ideally three years) experience is expected in field based project implementation, monitoring and evaluation with national organization is preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Sound Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
• English Communication skill is a strong plus.
• The incumbent must have valid Motorcycle driving license.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Special Instruction: Qualified applicants should apply to the Coordinator (MF-HR), RDRS Bangladesh, Radhaballav, Jail Road, Rangpur with details CV/Resume including contact telephone/cell phone number. Applicants are requested to write the name of position applied for on the envelope or e-mail subject line. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasion will disqualify candidature. Women are especially encouraged to apply. RDRS is a non smoker-working environment.
If You want to apply RDRS Bangladesh job circular through online you have to visit by www.rdrsbangla.net . For Next Updates about RDRS Bangladesh Job vacancy Notice stay with us.
- Career Opportunity at NRB Bank Limited – www.nrbbankbd.com
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University BSMMU Job Circular – www.bsmmu.edu.bd
- Khulna Shipyard Limited job circular – khulnashipyard.com
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority BAERA Job Circular – www.baera.gov.bd
- Department of Cooperatives Coop Job Circular 2018 – www.coop.gov.bd
- Meghna Bank Job Circular 2018 – www.meghnabank.com.bd
- Road Transport And Highways Division RTHD Job Circular 2018 – www.rthd.gov.bd
- Career Opportunity at world health organization 2018 – www.searo.who.int
- Military Engineer Services (MES) Written Result & Viva Date 2018