RDRS Bangladesh job circular published New job vacancy at www.rdrsbangla.net and our website . RDRS Bangladesh job circular offer some job vacancy in this post. Masters Pass Student apply in this RDRS Bangladesh job circular 2020. You Must have to apply before job deadline.
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
RDRS Bangladesh, a reputed national NGO, is inviting eligible and deserving candidates to apply for the position of Management Trainee (Human Resources) to fulfil the requirement under Microfinance Program. Interested candidates are requested to apply with their recent CV. Women are specially encouraged to apply.
Organisation Name: RDRS Bangladesh
Post Name: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job Published date: 22/11/2020
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Total Post : 01
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Limit: Check below circular
RDRS Job Experience : At least 2 year(s)
Job Source: Online
Educational Qualification: Masters in Economics/ Social Science/ Statistics or relevant field
Official Website: www.rdrsbangla.net
Application Deadline: 27 November 2020
Salary Range: Tk. 30184 (Monthly)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
How to apply: বিডিজবস সাইট থেকে আবেদন করতে পারবেন 🙂
Other Benefits: As per organizational policy (Mobile bill, Festival Bonus, etc.)
For more information see below this original circular
- RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications to fill the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for its BBFG Project. The positions based at Kurigram district but may also be deployed anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Initiate and ensure technical and management support to project staffs in real time data collection for effective implementation of the project activities.
- Develop tools and techniques for day to day monitoring of project activities.
- Ensure collection of field data as per project’s M&E framework and provide technical supports to establish/strengthen M&E system at all level;
- Collect and preserve project operational-data on regular basis to observe the progress of planned activities of the project;
- Update database and other records on regular basis, analyzed and provided feedback to respective unit/ staff;
- Share field findings, updated information, observations in the meeting/ workshops/ seminar and training programs;
- Facilitate technical sessions related to Monitoring & Evaluation in different training/ workshop as required by the project or organization;
- Carry out the case studies, success stories for documentation and share findings with the project team as well as central M&E and relevant stakeholders;
- Writing reports and capturing key lesson learnt;
- Assist in conducting different studies planned by the project and finalize methodology (tools and techniques) for the study with the guidance of M&E unit;
- Preparing different quarterly, half yearly, annual reports, compile the good result (impact level) as per the logical framework, documented remarkable achievements against project plan and report to project management, District authority and Donor.
- Provide technical assistance and/or necessary information for preparing/publishing project reports;
- Establish and maintain electronic database of targeted program participants for preparing quarterly, six monthly and annual progress report;
- Document and sharing project success, best practices, case stories, progress and learning in different local, national and international forums, websites, newsletter/magazine, newspaper in collaboration with RDRS communications team.
- S/he will carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the senior management as required by the project or organization.
- At least 2 years experience in the relevant field;
- Ability to Drive Motorbike
- Advance knowledge in MS-Office applications specially word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools and Internet Navigation is necessary.
- The candidate must have sound knowledge on M&E, data management, and documentation;
- Experience on using any online/mobile based real time data collection tool is an advantage
- Candidate should have good presentation, motivational and advocacy skill.
- Able to work with Educational Institutions, local Government Institutions, CBOs, Professional Groups, Social leaders, Media and other Social pressure groups will be an added advantage;
- Sound knowledge in Child Marriage Protection, Related Law and Policy, Governance, Advocacy, Community Mobilization etc.;
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skill;
- Strong verbal and written skills in both Bangla and English.
- Capable of writing narrative and numerical reports in English;
- Strong leadership quality and ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to visit field activities frequently and candidate must have valid motorcycle driving license;
- Ability to work under presure;
- Likes to take challenge;
- Ability to work in Char and remote area will be added extra advantage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Each bonus is equivalent to 50% of consolidated salary
If You want to apply RDRS Bangladesh job circular through online you have to visit by www.rdrsbangla.net . For Next Updates about RDRS Bangladesh Job vacancy Notice stay with us.
Today New Jobs:
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Job Circular 2020 – mohfw.gov.bd
- রূপায়ন গ্রুপে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি – Rupayan Group Job Circular 2020
- Rajshahi City Corporation Job Circular 2020 – rajshahi.gov.bd
- Dutch Bangla Bank Limited Job (DBBL) Circular 2020 – dutchbanglabank.com
- Al-Arafah Islami Bank Job Circular 2020 – www.al-arafahbank.com