Oxfam Job Circular 2018 – www.oxfam.org
Oxfam noticed new job circular at www.oxfam.org . Oxfam Job circular Offer 03 Vacancy in Dhaka. The Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com . Read below this short Information about Oxfam jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before 27 January 2018 .
Oxfam Job Circular 2018
Most of the job seeker find Oxfam job circular in Google. If you also want to get a job Circular in Dhaka keep reading below this short information.
Oxfam Job Information :
Published on: Jan 20, 2018
Organization/Company Name : Oxfam.
Total Vacancies : 03
Post Name : Senior Government Relations Officer/Project Officer – ICT & Development
Job Type : Contractual
Minimum Educational Qualification : Master’s in Public Administration or other relevant discipline
Salary : BDT. 10,56,451 (13 months) per annum gross
Job Location : Dhaka
Gender : Male
Official Website : www.oxfam.org
Experience: At least 5 years
Job Source : Online
Application Deadline : 27 January 2018
Oxfam Job full Description & Requirements
- Experience in NGO Bureau/liaison work and project approval process
- Good working knowledge of English and Bangla is essential, fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla.
- Good working experience on developing humanitarian response projects for NGOAB (FD-6,7)
- Computer literate – word plus excel skills
- Eager to listen to people and respect to others
- Strong understanding on Gender and Diversity
How To Apply Oxfam Job in Dhaka :
If you feel you can make a difference please visit https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk by using the Job Reference Number INT4151. (Please follow the proper procedure. Sending of irrelevant documents will be counted as disqualification.)
Business : Oxfam employs more than six thousand people in 90 countries who share a commitment to work together to end poverty and suffering. It is committed to ensure diversity and gender equality within the organization and welcomes applications from women, person with disability and under-represented groups. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status. The organization has been working in Bangladesh since the War of Independence and has established a permanent country office in 1972. Since then it has responded to all major emergencies in the country. Oxfam’s current program focuses on Economic Justice & Resilience, Gender and Women?s Leadership and Humanitarian Capacity Building and Response.
Hope you read Oxfam job Circular News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about Oxfam Job Circular in Dhaka will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.
- National Defence College NDC Job Circular – www.ndc.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy Job Circular- shilpakalaacademy.gov.bd
- Khagrachari Hill District Council KHDC job circular – www.khdc.gov.bd
- Greenland group Jobs Circular 2018 – www.glandgroup.com
- Akij Group Job Circular January 2018 – www.akij.net
- Cotton Development Board CDB job circular – www.cdb.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board BREB Jobs Notice
বাছাইকৃত চাকরির খবর