Oxfam noticed new job circular at www.oxfam.org . Oxfam Job circular Offer some Vacancy in Dhaka. The Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com . Read below this short Information about Oxfam jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before February 15, 2020 by 5.00 PM .
Oxfam Job Circular 2020
Most of the job seeker find Oxfam job circular in Google. If you also want to get a job Circular in Dhaka keep reading below this short information.Responsible for leading, strategically influencing, effectively planning, designing, developing and evaluating human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals aligned to the Country Operating Model (COM). Furthermore leading and facilitating the HR and OD process for an effective, people focused organization.
Published on: Feb 5, 2020
Organization/Company Name : Oxfam.
Total Vacancies : Check circular below
Post Name : Director – People & Culture and Organizational Development
Job Type : Fixed Term (02 year, renewable)
Minimum Educational Qualification : Check circular below
Salary : BDT. 2,171,400 gross per annum (13 months)
Job Location : Dhaka
Gender : Male
Official Website : www.oxfam.org
Job Source : Online
Application Deadline : February 15, 2020
- In depth HR knowledge for a strategic point
- Application and implementation of the HRBP concept for HR
- In depth HR knowledge on the application of effective Learning within the Organizational including the strategic planning
- An overview understanding on HR Operations including HRIS and other HR related systems
- Knowledgeable in Change Management and accordingly the applicable tools
- In-depth knowledge of Organizational OD and its application within a transitional Organization stage and advising on Organizational needs during a Tran
- Application of OD elements such as organizational improvement, including assessing training needs, diagnosing organizational problem areas and
- Diagnostics and targeted development programs for high potential leaders within the organization.
- Knowledge in formulating and planning a framework on succession planning
- Knowledge in designing talent mapping of Organizational talent
- Ability to design an assessment centre style in recruitment especially for senior roles Able to demonstrate the Return on Investment (ROI) on HR initiatives towards Programme integration, ability to create space for interaction and consolidation of ideas across thematic areas to build cohesive perspective for the impact group
- Full professional qualification in Human Resource Management and/or substantial HR experience at management level
- Substantial experience and track record of consistent personal achievement at both an operational and strategic human resources.
- Ability to reflect and effect a gender and diversity sensitive human resources policy
- Display considerable initiative and independence, with the ability to take the lead and shoulder considerable responsibility without recourse to additional HR support
- Highly flexible in style with the ability to produce creative and pragmatic solutions to complex HR proble
- Ability to establish good relationships with a wide range of managers, staff and HR colleagues.
- Negotiation and facilitation capacity
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Computer skills – MS Office, use of the Internet, databases and email
- Sensitivity to cultural differences with the ability to work effectively in a wide variety of contexts
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of Oxfam, including a demonstrable commitment to gender equality and equal opportunities in all aspects of Oxfam’s work.
- Ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Knowledge on the HRBP concept
- Experience in Change Management
- Knowledge on feminist principles
- Familiar with team building
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work
- Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible
Business : Oxfam employs more than six thousand people in 90 countries who share a commitment to work together to end poverty and suffering. It is committed to ensure diversity and gender equality within the organization and welcomes applications from women, person with disability and under-represented groups. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status. The organization has been working in Bangladesh since the War of Independence and has established a permanent country office in 1972. Since then it has responded to all major emergencies in the country. Oxfam’s current program focuses on Economic Justice & Resilience, Gender and Women?s Leadership and Humanitarian Capacity Building and Response.
Go to: for external applicants:
For internal applicants:
Search for the vacancy using the reference number INT6324 complete the online application process
Ensure you submit your application before midnight (GMT) on the closing date. Unless a different time is specified in the advert.
Hope you read Oxfam job Circular News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about Oxfam Job Circular in Dhaka will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.