Nokia Career and Employment published New job vacancy Notice at www.nokia.com. Nokia Careers Opportunity for job Seeker offer New vacancy in this post. Graduate Student also apply this Nokia Career Opportunity for job Seeker In 2019.
Nokia Careers Opportunity for job Seeker
Application Published Date : 15 April 2019
Job Type : Company Jobs
Post Name: Account & Cust. Relatnshp Mgmt-CSP – Account Manager
Official website : www.nokia.com
Application Last Date :See The Circular
Job Location: Asia Pacific & Japan-Bangladesh-Bangladesh-Dhaka
How to apply: As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
- Strategic Sales Professional within broad business/product area responsible for generating orders and revenue by persuading customer (Banglalink) to buy.
- Manages customer relationship for Banglalink.
- Jobs is eligible for Nokia sales incentive compensation plans (not TSIP) have to meet all of the following elements
- Sales person (individual/manager) with accountability and responsibility for one or more of the following customer orders, revenue, sell-out, sell-through.
- Sales person (individual/manager) with responsibility for persuading a customer to buy.
- Primary focus of the role on the persuasion phase of the sales process (sell-in and/or sell-out).
- Requires consistent customer focus and contact.
- Quantitative measures of success are defined and available.
Main Responsibility Area Focus of Discipline
- New business opportunities / Lead Account Management
- Develops account strategy and drives the implementation of it. Identifies products and/or solutions to meet customer needs at an optimum profitability.
- Builds understanding of customers key business drivers and uses this knowledge for developing and creating profitable business.
- Acts as a relationship manager, sales person, business developer and operational manager for major customers.
- Manages effective relationships at senior executive levels with Operators..
Job Description Lead Account Manager Banglalink business for Bangladesh, with main responsibility for the management of the day to day customer relationship, to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize sales potential – Manage day to day key CT relationships
- Provide an effective interface, both internally and externally to deliver customer requirements
- Manage Sales Opportunities ‘end to end’ to meet account KPIs
- Promote new products, strategic initiatives and solutions throughout customer organisation
- Be an advocate for Nokia values within the customer
Key Performance Indicators
- New order intake
- Revenue Recognition
- Gross Margin maintenance and improvement
- CPVi performance and feedback
- Regular Customer Engagement at all levels
- Sales Funnel activity and management (including CRM-OM) for both established and new solutions
- Collaboration with other Account Managers, SSM’s and Services Team to ensure full and regular Roadmap and Project Progress visibility is shared with the Customer
Carries out specialised activities/projects according to general direction. Influences others to support decisions. Works independently with little supervision. Analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Solutions can often be checked and proved. Medium collegial or consultant interaction.
- Expert in more than one area, broad perspective.
- Typically 12-15 years relevant experience.
- Degree Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing .
If You want to apply Nokia Career Opportunity for job Seeker through online you have to visit there official website. For Next Updates about Nokia Careers Opportunity for job Seeker Vacancy Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.
See More Jobs :
- Bangladesh Film and Television Institute BCTI Job Circular – www.bcti.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Army Job Circular – joinbangladesharmy.mil.bd
- The British Council Job Circular – www.britishcouncil.org
- Ektee Bari Ektee Khamar EBEK Exam Date & Result – ebek.teletalk.com.bd
- Kazi IT Center Job Circular -www.kaziitcenter.com
- Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation PKSF Job Circular – www.pksf-bd.org
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd job circular – www.biman-airlines.com