Nokia Career and Employment published New job vacancy Notice at www.nokia.com. Nokia Careers Opportunity for job Seeker offer New vacancy in this post. Graduate Student also apply this Nokia Career Opportunity for job Seeker In 2020.
Nokia Careers Opportunity for job Seeker
Application Published Date : 07 September 2020
Job Type : Company Jobs
Post Name: Enterprise Account Manager
Official website : www.nokia.com
Application Last Date :See The Circular
Job Location: Asia Pacific & Japan-Bangladesh-Bangladesh-Dhaka
How to apply: As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
Senior Sales professional who act as the champion of Nokia Enterprise in Bangladesh, selling Nokia’s full suite of solution, such as IP/Optics, GPON, private LTE network, and a host of security suite of solutions into the identified Enterprise segments Transportation, Energy and Public Sector (including Defense, Local Government, Public Safety) and Manufacturing.
The Account Manager will be able to successfully win business in a highly complex and competitive market segment while achieving year over year growth. In this capacity, he/she must
- Be capable of establishing strong consultant-like relationships with Executives in both their business and technical organizations.
- Be capable of articulating Nokia’s value proposition to the customer and translate Nokia technology products into innovative solutions with sound business cases that effectively drive investment.
- Be responsible for the e2e selling process from identifying the opportunities, value bases selling, relationship management, tender/proposal, finalizing of deals/negotiation to closing of the sales
- Define all tactics and strategies to address and mitigate competitive threats against existing Nokia’s installed base and/or new opportunities.
- Effectively leverage and manage multiple Nokia field organization resources to ensure customer’s operational needs are met and growth opportunities are developed.
- Build effective relationships with the appropriate Nokia partners to deliver a holistic support model
- Work with and across various Nokia teams within APAC region to formulate new value proposition, playbooks and solutions specific to the region, build sales pipeline and deliver on sales goals and booking targets
- Create and drive transformational deals
- Evolve the Account Engagement and Sales Process by working with all stakeholders within Nokia
- Drive playbook message created globally and ensure all stakeholders are fully aligned
- 8-10 years working in ICT at senior technical and/or sales levels
- 5+ years experience working within the telecommunications / ICT industry.
- At least 5 years selling into the identified enterprise segments
- Transportation; eg Dhaka Metro, CAAB, Bangladesh Railways, etc.
- Energy; eg EGGB, PGCB, WASA, etc.
- Public Sector; especially Ministry of Post, Communications and IT, others including Ministry of Defence (Mindef), Bangladesh Police, etc
- Detailed knowledge of the ICT market in Bangladesh, including infrastructure requirements and regulatory environments.
- Track record of sales success in Bangladesh.
- Existing personal network covering Government and Enterprise customers, regulatory and planning bodies, system integrators/VARs and local industry groups.
- Experience managing partners/distributors would be an added advantage
- Self-Motivated, passionate individual who thrives in customer facing sales/business development environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, results oriented organization where leadership, risk-taking, teamwork and commitment to execution are essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a clear record of achievement, a willingness to work hard and a track record of perseverance.
- Team building, the ability to listen, to be respectful of others and to influence are critical personality attributes.
- The ability to manage in a matrix environment, where direct authority over key resources is limited is essential to success.
- Must be extremely articulate with strong presentation skills, comfortable presenting in front of senior level customer audiences.
- Possess executive presence and strong interpersonal skills to establish key relationships with all decision makers.
- Be able to think outside the box to overcome political or technical objections. Ability to meet and exceed sales revenue targets on a recurring basis.
- The ability to negotiate using a Win/Win philosophy required.
- Strong leadership, influencing, facilitation skills, coupled with sound judgment; Highly organized with strong focus on follow through and results
- Quantitative & analytical skills in complex financial & business modeling
- Deal with ambiguous situations and work effectively with cross functional teams
- Adopt at balancing intense short-term pressures of meeting resell goals with overall long-term goals to drive transformational business
- Creative “out of the box” thinker
- Demonstrated positive influence skills
- Effective team building & collaboration skills with strategic and tactical organizations
- Must have strong understanding or be able to learn quickly the business and technical aspects associated with Customer Care.
- Ability to collaborate with many cross -functional organizations
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
If You want to apply Nokia Career Opportunity for job Seeker through online you have to visit there official website. For Next Updates about Nokia Careers Opportunity for job Seeker Vacancy Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.