International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research ICDDRB Job Circular 2021 noticed new job circular at www.icddrb.org. Today November 03, 2021 ICDDRB Career Offer New Vacancy in Bangladesh. International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research Job circular updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience, Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com. Read below this short Information about ICDDRB jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before job Deadline.
ICDDRB Job Circular 2021
Most of the job seeker find International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
ICDDRB Job circular Information:
Organization/Company Name : International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research (ICDDRB).
Total Vacancies : 02
Post Name : Counselor
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : HSC pass
Salary : Tk. 40,151/- inclusive of house rent, conveyance allowances and other admissible benefits.
Job Location : Mention below circular
Gender : Both
Official Website : www.icddrb.org
Age Limit : Check cirular below
Job Source : Online
Application Deadline : November 9, 2021
The Counselor will report to Senior Medical Officer and will be responsible to counsel people at risk of HIV with the objective of enabling them to conduct HIV self-testing for themselves and encourage them to include their sexual partners for HIV testing and risk behavior interview within the guidelines of the research protocols and organizational values and guidelines. The specific areas of responsibilities are detailed below:
- Counseling services: Conduct psychological assessment of People who Inject Drugs (PWID) under Opioid Substitution Therapy (OST); Provides individual counseling on psychiatric co-morbidities and illicit drug-related issues Conduct HIV testing services-HTS (with Pre & post-test counseling) to diagnose new HIV cases at OST clinics; Conduct regular weekly group sessions with OST clients; Conduct group meetings at field sites and supervise outreach Workers; Provide technical assistance and training to the counselors of other relevant organizations and stakeholders; Maintain regular contact with Department of Narcotics Control (DNC), National aids/std program Bangladesh (ASP), Save the Children (SC) and CARE BD; Conduct routine supervisory visits to ensure smooth running of the project activities, record of methadone collection from icddr,b and distributed at different OST clinics; Prepare bills of expenditure of the OST clinics and submit them to the finance of HIV Programme, Maintain petty cash of the clinics; Prepare narrative reports and compile programmatic data to provide periodic program updates.
- Coordination: Maintain close liaison with the Drop-in-Center (DIC) staffs, medical assistants, local DIC management and relevant organizations; Guide and motivate the Research Guides and Peer Educators of the local DIC in order to implement the HIV Testing and services (HTS) activity smoothly.
- Data collection and Report Writing: Enter counseling data into the database while maintaining confidentiality of client information at all times; Prepare clinic wise monthly reports and other relevant reports as may be required by the supervisor covering number of patients, gender break-up, risk behavior etc.
Education and Relevant Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology or Sociology; Educational qualification may be relaxed for the candidates belong to the community (PWID).
- 1 year of experience in counselling or psychotherapy. Preference will be given to those having experience in counseling for HIV testing.
- Candidates from the drug use community with appropriate training and experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills;
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work;
- Ability to persuade others to follow;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity;
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build consensus and resolve conflicts;
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Bangla;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Ability to get things done while exercising good judgment;
- Possesses a drive for excellence;
Knowledge of –
- Excellent knowledge of Data collection and management
- Extensive knowledge of Ethical guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of HIV Counseling
- Very good knowledge of Field activities management
- Very good knowledge of Report writing
- IT systems and standard applications
The person assessed by the Selection Panel as most suitable for the position will be proposed for appointment. Selection among short-listed candidates will also take into account performance at interview, appropriate testing, and references.
How To Apply Job in Bangladesh :
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research Job circular Application process are to easy and you can apply through Online Sending your CV. Let`s Sent your CV Bellow link.
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research (ICDDRB)
Hope you read International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research jobs News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com. For Next Updates about ICDDRB Job circular in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share these jobs on your Social site like Facebook, Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.