Dhaka Water Supply & Sewerage Authority Dhaka Wasa Job Circular
Dhaka Water Supply & Sewerage Authority (WASA) published New job vacancy Notice at www.dwasa.org.bd. Dhaka Wasa job circular offer total 28 New vacancy in this post. HSC, Honours Student also apply this WASA govt circular 2017.
Dhaka Wasa Job Circular 2017
Official website : www.dwasa.org.bd
Positions: Computer Operator, Personal Assistant-cum-computer operator and Office Assistant cum-Data Entry Operator.
Number of Vacancy: 29
Required Experience: See the Circular for your Position(s)
Salary: 22,00 – 140,000 BDT TAKA
Apply Method: Online
Source: dwasa official website
Publication Date: 22 July 2017
Application Deadline: 23 July, 31 July 2017 ( check circular for more information)
For more information see below this original circular..
Dhaka Wasa Assistant Engineer Vacancy Notice 2017 :
|Job Title||Number of Vacancy||03/20/2017
|Pay Scale||Educational qualifications and experience|
|Assistant Engineer||26||18 to 30||Grade-09th 22,000—-53,060/-||Ø Bachelor degree in Engineering Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/water resources or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized university/ Institute; and
Ø 3rd Division/Class or equivalent CGPA in academic career will not be accepted.
Dhaka Wasa Job Circular Recruitment 2017 :
- Application Deadline: 31 July 2017.02. Age Limit: Maximum 30 (thirty) Years as on 31 July 2017. In case of departmental candidates, age limit may be relaxed.03. Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form available from Dhaka WASA website: www.dwasa.org.bd04. During submission of online application, candidates will have details terms & conditions from Dhaka WASA website.
05. No affidavit will be acceptable in respect of Date of Birth.
06. Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel.
07. Eligible candidates will need to appear at written examination and interview organized by Dhaka WASA. Date, time & venue of written examination and interview will be notified through email. All information will be in DWASA website as well.
08. Applications not confirming the requisite qualifications & not providing copies of supporting documents will be rejected outright.
09. No application will be accepted after deadline submission.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for examination/interview etc.
11. Dhaka WASA Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of post or cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
12.Interested candidates shall have to apply through Online Application form where scanned S.S.C certificate, photograph and signature of the candidates have to be inserted in right button. Besides all other relevant certificates & documents needs to scanned & inserted along with the Online application. The Online application will be available from Dhaka WASA Website: www.dwasa.org.bd or www.dwasa.org.bd/career.
13.An amount of Tk. 500/- (Five Hundred only) should be paid online (payment option will appear after clicking the application submission process).
14. Government policy will be followed in respect of quota-system.
15. The candidate must be computer literate.
Deputy Managing Director (Research, Planning & Development) job Vacancy Notice 2017:
|Deputy Managing Director (Research, Planning & Development)||11||—||Taka 140,000/= (will be revised soon) plus car, driver and fringe benefits. The WASA Board will re-fix the salary time to time on consideration of price escalation and Government employees Pay Scale.||B.Sc. Engg.(Civil/Water or Sewerage/Water Resources/Environmental Engineering and Sanitation)|
Dhaka Wasa Job Circular responsibilities :
1. Assist the Managing Director in all engineering aspects and engineering-related management matters.
2. Implement all projects with the help of divisional heads under his jurisdiction.
3. Ensure Implementation of government policies and directives related to engineering and technical matters.
4. Ensure Implementation of decisions of Managing Director and DWASA Board related to his areas of responsibility.
5. Supervise and be responsible for all Research, Planning & Development activities of Dhaka WASA.
6. Guide and supervise the Preparation of annual work programme of project/ development activities.
7. Ensure that the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality system is integrated in line with nationally required standards.
8. Liaise with the controlling Ministry and other agencies in consultation with the Managing Director.
1. Should be a Bangladesh Citizen. Expatriate Bangladeshis are welcome. Ideally he or she should have experience in government, semi-government, autonomous private or corporate industries preferable in multi-national corporations/company.
2. B.Sc. Engg.(Civil/Water or Sewerage/Water Resources/Environmental Engineering and Sanitation) with a minimum of total 25 years of experience including 12 years in Public/Private Water/Sanitation Utility operations or Water Resource Management in country or abroad. Masters/Doctorate degree and research activities in relevant discipline will be given preference. Preference will also be given to persons with experience of multi-national, international or corporate bodies from home and abroad.
3. Must possess excellent managerial skills and leadership qualities with strong personality and proven ability to work under stretching situations and emergencies. Absolute fluency in English is essential.
4. Must be able to demonstrate personal responsibility and accountability whilst maintaining high professional standards and ethics with proven record of honesty and commitment to duties
5. Must have a proven high level of decision making/problem solving skills with a proven track record on Customer Excellence.
6. Must have a demonstrable ability to utilize Computers to their full extent with proficiencies in business associated software’s.
Candidates serving in government, semi-government or autonomous bodies of Bangladesh should apply through proper channel. Freedom Fighters fulfilling all the requirements above will be given preference.Anyone having conviction in a criminal case or dismissed from a government or semi-government post will be ineligible for applying. Submission of false or misleading statements will render the application invalid.Only applicants who feel they possess the necessary skills and personal attributes should apply in the first instance.
Closing date and time:
Online Application must be submitted by 23 July, 2017, 05:00 PM.
Digital photograph should be attached online Academic and experience certificates, proof of computer literacy and proficiency of different software also need to be attached with the application.An amount of TK 1,000 (One Thousand Only) should be paid online (payment option will be appear after clicking submit of the application).Only few numbers of highly desirable candidates will be called for interview. Original certificate both academic and experience, must be presented at the time of interview. This is an equal opportunity position. Any lobbying/persuasion for the position will lead to rejection of the application. Dhaka WASA Board reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications in its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
Dhaka Wasa Deputy Managing Director (Operation and Maintenance) Job Vacancy Notice 2017:
|Deputy Managing Director (Operation and Maintenance)||01||—||Taka 140,000/= (will be revised soon) plus car, driver and fringe benefits. The WASA Board will re-fix the salary time to time on consideration of price escalation and Government employees Pay Scale.||B.Sc Engg. or equivalent (Civil/Water or Sewerage/ Water Resources/Environmental Engineering and Sanitation)|
Dhaka Wasa Job Circular notice in Bangla. Don`t follow below this notice because this is old notice in Dhaka Wasa official website.
For Apply Online Go here >> Dhaka Wasa Online Application
If You want to apply Dhaka Wasa govt job circular you have to visit there official website . For Next Updates about Dhaka Wasa Job Circular,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.
Related Govt Jobs :
- Weekly Jobs Newspaper 21 July 2017 Full PDF Download
- Bangladesh Council Of Scientific And Industrial Research BCSIR Job Circular – www.bcsir.gov.bd
- Jugantor Weekly Job Circular July 2017 – www.jugantor.com
- Career Opportunity at TMSS – www.tmss-bd.org
- Bangladesh Islami Bank Foundation Job Circular – www.ibfbd.org
- Southeast Bank Recruitment & Application Instruction 2017
বাছাইকৃত চাকরির খবর