Danish Refugee Council Job Circular 2018 – www.drc.ngo
Danish Refugee Council job circular at www.drc.ngo. Company Job circular Offer New Some in Bangladesh. Danish Refugee Council job Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com. Read below this short Information about Danish Refugee Council job and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before Apr 24, 2018.
Danish Refugee Council Job Circular 2018
Most of the job seeker find Danish Refugee Council jobs circular in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Organization Name: danish refugee council
Post Name: As per circular
Job Published Date: 19 April 2018
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Total Post : As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: 18 to 30 Years
Applications Starts: On April 2018
Jobs Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Educational Qualification: University education and relevant experience in IT, information management. Advanced Excel skills / certificate
Application Fee – As per circular
Official Website: www.drc.ngo
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till Apr 24, 2018
Salary: Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council`s Terms of Employment for National Staff in Bangladesh
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
danish refugee council Job Circular More Information
- The Accountability Officer will supervise the Accountability & database Assistant 7 will be responsible for managing the Complaints and feedback database and entering data , maintaining on a daily basis. The assistant will also support the Accountability/CRM Officer to produce monthly reports and infographics. The main focus of this role will be the Complaints and feedback database however the Accountability/IM Officer will also support the site management team with other databases, reporting & tasks related to information management and accountability.
- Contract length: 3 Months with possibility of extension
- Location: Cox Bazar (Kutupalong and Balikhali refugee camps)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee the accountability / IM Assistant to ensure DRC’s Complaints and Feedback Database is maintained on a daily basis, input relevant information and share with the relevant staff.
- Produce monthly trend reports form the complaints and Feedback mechanism.
- Develop data collection forms, creating Kobo Collect forms as required and provide training on data collection to SMS teams
- Work with site management teams and ensure that data collected is input into database systems as soon as possible.
- Supervise the Accountability/ IM assistant to manage data collected and ensure data input into excel databases in a timely and correct format
- Based on the data collected, conduct needs and gap identification for the relevant sector
- Proactively gather information from relevant cluster partners, UN agencies and other organisations which may be of use to the employing agency or cluster for informing decisions.
- Organise and maintain GIS data in accordance with the relevant agency data management protocols.
- Maintain Site management 4W matrix with information and data from the relevant sectors & share monthly updates
- Provide support developing and checking distribution list / data and ensure accurate documentation across the site management team
- Produce infographics and reports for the Site management team
- EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Professional technical experience matching the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities. So ability to work with InDesign, KoboCollect, QGIS, SPSS and Advanced Excel (essential)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information management.
- Relevant educational background and knowledge of the humanitarian system
- Knowledge and understanding of the complexity related to refugee and IDP situations.
- Willingness to live and work in a challenging environment with limited resources
- Local Language of Chittagong (Fluent)
- English (basic level required)
- Bengali (Fluent)
- IN THIS POSITION, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE DRC’S FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
How To Apply Danish Refugee Council Jobs Circular
Applications must be submitted through this page. Applications submitted by email will not be considered. If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact email@example.com. For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website drc.ngo.
Danish Refugee Council
See More Jobs:
- Greenland group Jobs Circular 2018 – www.glandgroup.com
- South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited SBAC Bank Job Circular – www.sbacbank.com
- Apex Investments Jobs Circular 2018 – www.ail-bd.com
- Searchlite Communications Ltd Job Circular 2018 – www.searchlitebd.net
- Benham Pharmaceuticals Limited Job Circular 2018 – www.benhampharma.com