Bengal Commercial Bank already got a license from Bangladesh Bank. Their mission is to build a digital bank with a human touch in order to provide their customers with instant and enduring service. Bangal commercial bank job circular published today at ejobscircular.com . For the growing new bank in Bangladesh, they need some good people. After reading this job post, apply with your detailed resume.
Bengal Commercial Bank job circular
- Published date: June 16, 2022
- Post Name: Officer-Executive Officer, Finance & Accounts Division.
- Apply Method: online
- Education Qualification: Post-Graduation from any reputed university with no third division or class
- Experience Requirements: At least 4 year(s)
- Workplace: Work at office
- Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Bengal Commercial Bank Ltd. offers excellent compensation & benefit packages
- Deadline: July 07, 2022
- Responsible for routine tasks, such as accounts payable, receivable, book-keeping as per supervision of Finance & Accounts Manager
- Posting of bank payment vouchers, maintaining Bank Register and responsible for regular GL Reconciliation
- Management of Tax/ VAT/ Custom/ Excise Duty related works and maintaining relationships with Government & Non-Government Institutions
- Assist Line Management in preparing yearly Sales, Revenue and Budgets
- Ensure timely preparation and circulation of regular and ad-hoc MIS and reports to the Management and Business Heads to drive business, monitor, and assess the periodical performance
- Preparing monthly variance reports (budget-actual and month-on-month) investigating and highlighting the reasons for deviations and identify cost-saving opportunities and revenue enhancement options
- Assist Line Management in ensuring internal control system through Finance, Accounts, Audit and other means.
- Assist and coordinate with the Internal/ External Auditor for completion of the different audits
- Post-Graduation from any reputed university with no Third Division/Class
- Professional degree from ICAB (CACC) /ICMAB (Part completed) would be preferable
- Minimum 4 years of similar experience in reputed banks/FIs
- Clear understanding of accounting and reporting standards
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
- Excellent analytical skill and being data-driven in decision making
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Expert in MS Excel & other MS Office Applications
If you want to apply for Bengal Commercial Bank job then make your CV first. I hope you are interested for bank job in Bangladesh. Don’t wait if you are qualified for new job. You are most welcome for searching bank new circular at ejobscircular.com . Tnx for reading our article.