Air Alliance Limited (AAL) published New job vacancy Notice at bdjobs. AAL job circular offer 06 New vacancy in this post. Graduate student can apply this Air Alliance Limited job circular 2019.Air Alliance Limited (AAL) is the Authorized Service Contractor of United Parcel Services, (UPS) in Bangladesh. UPS was established in 1907 and is currently the largest parcel delivery service company in the world. UPS employs nearly 400,000 worldwide and serves more than 220 countries and territories. The organization holds 2700 operating facilities, 73,500 retail points, 1955 flight segments and 9.4 million customers with 47.5 million daily online tracking requests. As a growing organization, AAL (UPS ASC) provides opportunities that will help you grow with your ambition. You have to complete your AAL job application before 25 December, 2019.
Air Alliance Limited Job Circular
AAL (UPS ASC) is looking for dynamic, smart and efficient personnel with relevant skills and knowledge under Sales department of both UPS Small Package (Express) and UPS SCS (Freight).
- Organization Name : Air Alliance Limited
- Official website : airallianceltd.com (Under construction)
- Positions: Territory Sales Manager
- Number of Vacancy: 06
- Business Unit: UPS Small Package (Express) & UPS Supply Chain Solution (Freight)
- Work Level: Individual Contributor
- Required Experience: See the Circular for your Position(s)
- Educational Qualification : Business graduate/post graduate from any top notch university
- Salary: BDT 35,000 to 45,000/month
- Location: Dhaka
- Apply Method: Post Office
- Source: bdjobs
- Publication Date: 13 December 2019
- Application Deadline: 25th December, 2019
- For more information see below this original circular
- Ensure the achievement of the sales target of assigned territory/area
- Strive to increase business with existing clients and development of new clients
- Carry out sales plan/ idea with team and visit customer as per plan to collect customer requirements and resolve those queries and ensure maintenance of relationships with customers by providing support, information and guidance.
- Communicate and build relationships with external and internal customers, suppliers, different related and supporting departments.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the sales strategy to drive top-line growth in existing as well as new markets
Functional Competencies Required:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Planning & Scheduling
- Product Knowledge & New Product Development
- Liaising (Internal & External)
- Knowledge of New Initiatives
- Cost Consciousness
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Customer Service Orientation
- Relationship Building
- Organizational Commitment
- Achievement Orientation
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th December, 2019. Please mention the position title in the subject line of your application.