U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh published New job vacancy Notice at bd.usembassy.gov. US Embassy job circular offer some New vacancy in this post. Graduate Completed student can apply this US Embassy Vacancy Notice 2019. You have to complete your US Embassy online application before the job deadline we mention below this post.
US Embassy Job Circular 2019 – bd.usembassy.gov
U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh Job Notice, Embassy dhaka appointment updates published by www.bd.usembassy.gov . When US Embassy official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check that updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh Govt jobs & International Jobs Vacancy notice and apply information available here. Let`s Check below US Embassy Job Information in February 2019.
Organization Name : U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh
Official website : https://bd.usembassy.gov
Positions: Social Media Coordinator
Number of Vacancy: Mention in circular link
Required Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Educational Qualification : Graduate
Gender : Both
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary: Not mentioned
Apply Method: Online
Source: US Embassy official website
Application Deadline: 26 February 2019
For more information see below this original circular
Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, Public Policy, International Relations, English or Development Studies. (U.S. equivalent Master’s degree). (You must attach a copy of your master’s degree certificate along with your application form.)
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in communications work, including developing and implementing electronic and social media communications platforms.
- Level 4 (Fluent) Bangla and English Speaking/Reading/Writing is required. This may be tested.
- The incumbent must assess information about all aspects of U.S.-Bangladesh cooperation and transform complex points into effective social media messages. The incumbent must possess a highly developed analytical ability and – especially – excellent judgment so that s/he can decide whether and how to craft USG social media messages about current political events. Also, s/he must have highly developed analytic skills to author the daily social media analysis that goes out to all Bangladesh watches at the Mission and in Washington. Solid computer skills, including video and audio editing, and a familiarity with social media technology.
Applicants must submit the application form & required documents either by regular mail (postal service) or, deliver by hand to the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy to be considered.
|Cultural Affairs Specialist||FSN-09||February 13, 2019|
|Maintenance Foreman||FSN-08||February 26, 2019|
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member” (UAE) – DS-174 (PDF 108 KB)– This form was updated on 01/04/2018. Applications submitted using previous editions of this form will not be considered.
- Application Form AID-309-2 (for USAID)
Note: You will need Acrobat Reader to view Vacancy Announcements/Application Forms.Thank you for your interest in employment with the Embassy! We hope that you will find the information provided below both informative and helpful in your search for employment here.
- UDDIPAN Job Circular 2019 – http://uddipan.org/career
- Opsonin Pharma Ltd job Circular 2019 – http://www.opsonin-pharma.com
- MOCA Teletalk Job Application Process 2019 – http://moca.teletalk.com.bd
- Bangladesh Supreme Court Job Circular 2019 – www.supremecourt.gov.bd
- BEPZA Job Circular & Application Form 2019 – www.bepza.gov.bd
- Trust Bank Limited Job Circular 2019 – www.trustbank.com.bd
- Ministry of Defence Job Circular 2019 – www.mod.gov.bd