Bangladesh US Embassy job Circular 2018 – bd.usembassy.gov
U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh published New job vacancy Notice at bd.usembassy.gov. US Embassy job circular offer some New vacancy in this post. Graduate Completed student can apply this US Embassy Vacancy Notice 2018. You have to complete your US Embassy online application before the job deadline we mention below this post.
US Embassy Job Circular – bd.usembassy.gov
U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh Job Notice, Embassy dhaka appointment updates published by www.bd.usembassy.gov . When US Embassy official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check that updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh Govt jobs & International Jobs Vacancy notice and apply information available here. Let`s Check below US Embassy Job Information in September 2018.
Organization Name : U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh
Official website : https://bd.usembassy.gov
Positions: Information Assistant,Protocol Assistant,Registered Nurse.
Number of Vacancy: Mention in circular link
Required Experience: See the Circular for your Position(s)
Educational Qualification : Graduate
Salary: Tk. 93,000 per month
Apply Method: Online
Source: US Embassy official website
Application Deadline: 04-11 October 2018
For more information see below this original circular
|Information Assistant||FSN-8||September 30, 2018|
|Protocol Assistant||FSN-8||October 4, 2018|
|Registered Nurse||FSN-9||October 11, 2018|
US Embassy Application Forms
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member” (UAE) – DS-174 (PDF 108 KB)– This form was updated on 01/04/2018. Applications submitted using previous editions of this form will not be considered.
- Application Form AID-302-3 (for USAID)
• Residency and/or Work Permit (If applicable)
• National ID/Passport copy
• Degree (certificate not transcript)
• Driver’s License (if position requires driving vehicles)
• Certificate or License (i.e. trade school course certificate, nursing license
etc. as/when required for the position)
• DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting
documentation (if applicable)
• List of references
• Recent Passport size photo
SUBMIT COMPLETE APPLICATION TO
Attention: Human Resources Officer
Office: Human Resources Office
Address: U.S. Embassy Dhaka, Madani Avenue, Baridhara.
Applicants must submit the application form & required documents either by regular mail (postal service) or, deliver by hand to the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy to be considered.
Application submission deadline: October 11, 2018.