UBER Bangladesh Job Circular 2019 has been published at https://www.uber.com . Our Public Policy team is responsible for working with policy-makers and third parties to make the positive case for Uber, developing relevant partnerships that demonstrate how we make the cities in which we operate better. We are looking for someone to join our Public Policy team in India SA. This position is based in Dhaka. You will report directly to our Head of Public Policy and Government Affairs – East & West India.
UBER Bangladesh Job Requirements
At Uber, working with external partners is business critical and has a real impact in our markets. Policy at Uber is for people who are keen to have skin in the game on business decisions and are passionate about being an advocate for change. In this role, you will:
সম্মানিত ডেলিভারি পার্টনার, UberEats এখন ধানমন্ডিতে I বাড়তি আয়ের দুর্দান্ত সব সুযোগ নিয়ে আমরা আছি আপনার পাশে I বর্তমান কাজের পাশাপাশি এই ফ্রীলেনসিং প্লাটফর্ম এ আপনি মাসিক ১৮-২০ হাজার টাকা পর্যন্ত আয় করতে পারবেন I আগ্রহী ডেলিভারি পার্টনারদের (যাদের বাইসাইকেল/মোটর বাইক আছে) যোগাযোগ করতে আমন্ত্রন জানাচ্ছি
- Work closely in partnership with our business leaders–across ridesharing and Uber Eats–to support new product innovations and to grow Uber’s brand and profile with policy-makers, including governments, parliamentarians, third parties and academics.
- Represent the business externally with State and Federal politicians.
- Develop, own and execute an end to end engagement strategy for specific public policy issues.
What You’ll Need
- A self starter: Uber is a company of entrepreneurs and we want to work with passionate colleagues who enjoy building things from the bottom up. Things change fast in our world so you should be highly adaptable as well as calm under pressure.
- A phenomenal advocate: Crafting new frameworks that encourage innovation and alternatives to individual car ownership. You should have the intellectual rigor to grasp complex policy issues as well as articulate clearly and simply how apps like Uber can help improve transportation for everyone–both orally and in writing.
- A leader with a vision: we’re changing the way cities move, so we need people who can help us think about the future.
- A strong campaigner: At Uber, we are trying to accelerate cities toward the future of urban mobility. To do that, you’ll be putting together dedicated campaigns involving passengers, drivers and third parties that demonstrate there’s a better alternative to the status quo. That means having a bias for action in everything you do–and a willingness to engage in constructively in the debate.
- A phenomenal teammate: Success at Uber depends on the ability to organize different teams (internally and externally) around shared goals. It’s why we’re looking for well organized people who enjoy working with others to get things done–and who can take care of the ambiguity that sometimes comes from working cross-functionally.
Ideally you would have 5+ years of experience in government, legal and/or policy. We are open to people who have experience in another walk of life, who intuitively get this stuff and may be looking for a career change.
About the Team
The Public Policy team at Uber comprises of individuals from education in economics, law, political sciences, management, policy and prior work experience in academic institutions, political campaign management, litigation, transportation research organisations etc.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
I hope you already find UBER Bangladesh Job Circular from ejobscircular.com. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.