A large number of people from Bangladesh apply for a U.S. work permit visa every year, but 95% of the people are rejected. Please read the article before applying for a U.S. work permit visa from Bangladesh. See if you have all the paperwork to apply.
You can take help of u.s. Visa processing agent in Bangladesh. They process American Visa applications in a very accurate way so you can easily get a visa. If you have been refused, please contact trusted agents with your refuse letter. Below is a list of required documents according to the type of visa for the convenience of the applicant. So read the article well before applying.
Documents required for U.S. work permit visa from Bangladesh
Below are the documents required for u.s. Visa from Bangladesh. Prepare all of them carefully:
Proof of your previous and current employment skills, educational qualifications, and proof of that and regular visa documents in the JOB field.
- At the interview, you will need
- APPROVED I-129 PAPER,
- Certificate of Educational Qualification,
- JOB HIRE LETTER,
- IRS CERTIFIED COPIES and
- CV of American Company.
Here is the u.s. Visa application form Bangladesh pdf download link. You can also get unskilled jobs in Canada update form our website. Get it right now.
New rules have been introduced for U.S. work visas
Read and follow the new rules while applying for U.S. work permit visa from Bangladesh:
- Under new U.S. law, almost all visa applicants from now on will have to submit detailed information on Internet-based social media.
- The new State Department rules require applicants to submit the name used on their social media and the e-mail and phone number they have been using for the past five years.
- When the law was proposed, the U.S. State Department estimated that it would affect 14 million people.
- This strict rule will not always apply to visas for diplomats and government officials.
- Those who wish to travel or study in the United States must submit information.
- Anyone who gives false information about social media has been warned that they will have to face severe consequences regarding immigration.
- However, if someone does not use social media, there will be an opportunity to mention it in the visa application form.
- U.S. administration officials say that social media has become a field for terrorist activity around the world in recent years. Officials believe that this will make it possible to select terrorists.
- The American Civil Liberties Union, an American human rights organization, said there was no evidence that social media surveillance had worked.
- The agency says this will allow people to limit their opinions online automatically.
Effective, easy ways to go to America for a good career
The USA is the desired country of many people in the world. But that dream has become harder to fulfill since Donald Trump became the country’s president.
But even in this situation, there are some easy ways to go to America. Although the Trump administration has made major changes to its immigration policy, there are still easy ways to obtain employment, family, and education visas.
There are several visa categories in the United States. One of the simplest ways is the ‘Employment-Based’ (E.B.) series.
- EB-1: Some of the issues are given priority in EB-1. For example, extraordinary skill in a subject and skill in a particular field. In addition, if you have good research skills, you can get a visa for a job in a research institution. However, in these cases, specific credentials are required.
- EB-2: If a person has any exceptional skills or higher education, he can apply for a permanent job. However, in this case, he has to have a job offer letter from an American company based on his skills.
- EB-3: Skilled workers or skilled professionals in this category can get a visa in the United States. However, there must be a job offer letter from an American company regarding the skills. In this case, it will be verified whether it is easy to find workers in America. If you have skilled manpower in the United States, you will not get a visa.
- EB-4: the U.S. issues special immigrant visas. Immigrants are granted permanent work visas only under the country’s Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). These include spouses of former NATO personnel or former NATO personnel, doctors, members of the armed forces, people who know the languages of Iraq and Afghanistan and can translate into English, religious figures or workers.
- EB-5: If you have the money to go to America and become an entrepreneur, you can get a visa. However, to get a visa in this category, you have to go to America and start a business and have the ability to employ at least 10 Americans. To get a U.S. visa in the EB-5 category, you must invest at least 5 lacs dollars or more than 4 crores Bangladeshi taka.
- However, even if you do not have the opportunity to get a visa in the top 5 categories, there are a few more opportunities for you. They are;
- Employment-Based Job Offers: You can get a visa if an American company sends you an offer letter with the opportunity to work there.
- In this case, before giving the offer letter to the organization, one has to get a certificate from the country’s ‘Department of Labor’ (DOL) and apply for permission to hire migrant workers. In this category, the United States issues 140,000 visas each year.
- Family or Spouse: You can easily get a visa in the United States if you have the citizenship of your family or legally legal partner. Any American citizen can apply to the government to take their partner or family member there.
You can get a U.S. work permit visa from Bangladesh and go there if you are engaged to an American citizen. However, the engagement must be valid and must be at least two years after the meeting. Then the person you are engaged to can apply to take you to America. In this case, you will get a visa for at least 90 days.