Medecins Sans Frontieres Doctors Without Borders (MSF) published New Vacancy Notice at www.msf.org. Medecins Sans Frontieres MSF Jobs Circular Offer some New post for Bangladeshi Candiate. Student who are qualified for Doctors Without Borders Jobs can apply Sending their CV to the Email we mention below this post. This is full time jobs and Both males and females are allowed to apply before the job Deadline.
Medecins Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders(MSF)
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF Jobs Circular 2019- www.msf.org
Carry out all social-related activities, in order to ease the patient’s situation, to maximise his/her adherence to treatment and to improve his/her psychosocial condition.Both males and females are allowed to apply.
MSF Vacancy list alrady found at online job posting site in Bangladesh. Now MSF Jobs circular also available at ejobscircular.com . Before apply msf nursing jobs circular read below this short information.
Organization Name : Medecins Sans Frontieres Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
Official website : www.msf.org
Number of Vacancy: check circular post
Required Experience: See the Circular for your Position(s)
Educational Qualification : Desirable degree in social work.
Salary: Mention main circular
Apply Method: Sent Hard Copy
Source: online job posting
Publication Date: 20 October 2019
Application Deadline: 27 October 2019
- Identify social needs of patients through a social assessment. Respond to the patient’s social needs, according to the scope of the project, by giving direct social support (as transport, food, legal advice,…) and/or refer to other social actors, in order to actively contribute to the improvement of their quality of living.
- Contact patients to follow up the evolution of their condition when needed (home visits, defaulter tracing)
- Participate in the creation of any material needed for the activities of social workers. Take care of social services facilities, materials and equipments in order to ensure continuity.
- Mapping and regular update of social partners, local authorities, other NGOs, and governmental social services in order to improve social services scope and responsiveness.
- Keep records, statistic and files updated, reporting any social activity, in order to prioritize and develop appropriate programs or projects.
- MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities:
- Identify clients with mental health needs and link them with counseling and psychiatric services for further assessment
- Collaborate with the Outreach Team to provide psychosocial focused community based activities, assist in tracking of defaulter MH patients, and identify target population needs
- Provide monitoring of high-risk MH/SGBV/IPV/DV patients and their appropriate support systems, including follow up with patients on their conditions and functioning
- Conducts home visits/ defaulter tracing of some MH cases, in order to reduce the number of drop outs
- Provide information and referral to MSF and other community based services
- When needed, provide Psychological First Aid
- Organize and provide psycho-education sessions with individuals and groups in the community to develop MH awareness, enhance psychosocial functioning, and to address stigmatization of people with mental health problems and survivors of violence
- Provides training of volunteers in development of skills to detect and support MH patients in the community
- Addresses protection risks and needs of MH patients
- Consolidate the link between community and MSF services/health facilities, and offer feedback on how to best involve target groups in development and implementation of activities. Be involved in the creation and support of consistent communication with key community stakeholders and general community
- Map and update list of community based actors providing psychosocial services
- Ensure confidentiality of all psychosocial and medical cases/records
- Contribute towards the development of context specific IEC materials for MH activities in the clinics and in the community
- Participate in team meetings and in clinical supervision with Mental Health Supervisor
- Contribute to development and delivery of materials for and of groups, trainings, team processes, and support the activities of the Mental Health Supervisor when necessary
- Provide written reports, keep records of activities, filing, and documentation. Maintain a central location of all material, forms, and resources
- Ensure collection and insertion of data, including related information of the outreach team, using data tools in place
- Given the nature of the activities of MSF, the employee may be asked to perform additional tasks not mentioned in the job description.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Two years minimum in a similar social work related job; experience with MSF or other NGOs desirable
- Chittagonian local language is essential, English is strongly preferred.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
MSF Jobs Apply instruction
You may thinking about How to apply msf, Right ? If you want to apply MSF Jobs 1st read you vacancy notice carefully then Ready for Application. You May apply MSF Jobs through Sending your CV to Email or Sending your Hard Copy by post Office. For Easy Step Sent your CV below this Email.
MSF OCA Balukhali HR Office: Shoma Bhila, Faliapara Road, Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar.
Hope you read Medecins Sans Frontieres jobs Circular 2019 jobs News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about MSF Jobs in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.