Medecins Sans Frontieres jobs noticed new job circular at online. MSF Job circular 2020 new Vacancy in Bangladesh. MSF Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com . Read below this short Information about MSF jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before April 8, 2020.
Providing nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors` prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population
Medecins Sans Frontieres job Circular
Most of the job seeker find Medecins Sans Frontieres job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Check New Vacancy of :: MSF
MSF Job Information :
Organisation Name: Medecins Sans Frontieres
Post Name: NURSE (Numerous for COVID-19 Response)
Job Published date: 28 August 2019
Job Type: NGO Development job
Total Post : 01
Job Nature: Full-time
Salary: Salary and benefits according to MSF salary structure and a multicultural work environment. 48 working hours per week.
Application Fee – As per circular
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing
Official Website: www.msf.org
Online Application Deadline: Application will be continued till April 8, 2020.
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
- Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensuring high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment. Respecting medical secrets and confidentiality at all times.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds and other medical procedures. Participating in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary.
- Identifying Sexually Gender Based Violence victims and referring them to the medical team so they can receive the necessary treatment. Knowing and is aware of the importance and appropriate use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit.
- Ensuring patients are properly received and installed and that those with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort. For ER and OPD nurse, ensuring triage of patients in waiting areas, wards or during emergencies, detecting the priority acute/emergency cases, carrying out first aid care and referring them to the doctor when necessary
- Sending material to be sterilized and recuperates it from sterilization
- Carrying out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients (i.e. assessment of the evolution of their state of health and the identification of any emergency situation or deterioration
- Carrying and supervising administrative procedures and documents (fill in patient’s files, forms, consumptions, statistics, registers, health files, etc.), ensuring an appropriate written/oral handover, and reporting any problematic situations and cases that may arise. Participating in data collection and keeping doctors/supervisors informed .
- Participating in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (quality and its functioning, storage conditions, follow-up of expired drugs inventories, stock takes of medicines and material at every team changeover ensuring no material is taken out of nursing area/wards without prior authorisation, etc.)
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment used. Following the user manual and protocols and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning.
- Supervising and training nurse-aids, nutritional assistants, cleaners and other related staff under his/her supervision, ensuring teamwork and adherence to all appropriate protocols and procedures
- Essential recognized nurse degree/diploma
- Desirable Bachelor in Science of Nursing
- Essential valid registration number issued by BNMC (Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council).
- Desirable 2 years of previous experience
- Desirable previous experience in other NGO’s
- Desirable demonstrable experience in supervising and training others in a team setting
- Bangla essential.
- English desirable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 2 annual leave days per month worked. Medical insurance for employee and direct dependants.
- No relocation allowance shall be provided.
Hardcopy MSF OCBA Cox’s Bazar Office: HR team, SK Tower, Kurushkul Road (the application box in the ground floor entrance).
MSF Goyalmara Office: Goyalmara MSF office, Palongkhali, Cox´s Bazar.
Softcopy Email to: email@example.com with subject stating the position you are applying for, NURSE, and code NURSECOVID/08/04/20, and your name.
• Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
• All incomplete applications or those not clearly labelled will be rejected.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews/testing.
• Application documents are non-returnable; please do not submit original documents.
• No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
• Only Bangladesh citizens will be considered for this position.
• No monetary, goods or service offers, nor favoritism, will be tolerated in a recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts. Any illicit solicitations can be reported to the justice system. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts and will stop collaboration with any workers involved in such acts.
Hope you read Medecins Sans Frontieres jobs Circular 2019 jobs News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about MSF Jobs in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.