Medecins Sans Frontieres jobs noticed new job circular at online. MSF Job circular 2019 new Vacancy in Bangladesh. MSF Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com . Read below this short Information about MSF jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before Sep 04, 2019
Medecins Sans Frontieres jobs Circular
Most of the job seeker find Medecins Sans Frontieres job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Check New Vacancy of :: MSF
MSF Job Information :
Organization Name: Medecins Sans Frontieres
Post Name: Mental Health Supervisor
Job Published date: 28 August 2019
Job Type: NGO Development job
Total Post : 01
Job Nature: Full-time
Salary: Salary and benefits according to MSF salary structure and a multicultural work environment. 48 working hours per week.
Application Fee – As per circular
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Educational Qualification: Describable certificate from any relevant background.
Official Website: www.msf.org
Online Application Deadline: Application will be continued till Sep 04, 2019
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organization working in more than 70 countries worldwide. We deliver emergency medical care to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or manmade disasters. MSF first worked in Bangladesh in 1992.
- MSF stands against all forms of discrimination on whatever basis, be it of gender, age, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, legal status, or any such arbitrary and false distinction.
- MSF has an opening for
- MENTAL HEALTH SUPERVISOR
- Location: Goyalmara / Unchiprang
- Desired Starting date: ASAP
- Participate in the planning, supervision and coordination of mental health / pycho-social related services in the programme in accordance with MSF standards in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
- Provide training to staff and psychotherapy to patients from a clinical or counseling psychology perspective
- When needed, give psychological support to patients according to MSF protocols to improve mental health conditions of patients and enhance their functionality.
- Participate in the supervision and consultation of psychiatric cases seen by the mental health department in conjunction with specially-trained doctors and/or psychiatrists
- Offer clinical counseling supervision to mental health counselors in collaboration with the Mental Health Activity Manager.
- Ensure the patient`s related information is kept confidential.
- Supervise the activities of community mental health volunteers who perform psychoeducation and general information sessions about mental health to the Rohingya community
- Participate in the planning, organization and coordination of Mental Health activities, in close collaboration with the Mental Health activity manager and other medical team members, in order to ensure an efficient and effective implementation of the resources needed while maintaining high levels of quality in Mental Health MSF programs and activities.
- Coordinates activities of counseling services with other relevant actors and liaises with the local counterparts (like MoH, WHO, ICRC and NGO) on mental health matters, including referral services.
- Supervise the daily mental health activities and patient support according to MSF protocols and standards in order to provide the most appropriate support for beneficiaries with psycho social needs
- Liaise with the other MSF team members of the project.
- Supervise, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Oversee the administrative processes associated with psychosocial functioning.
- Compile the data and statistic linked with MH activities and report to the MH activity manager
- We encourage local candidates to apply for this position
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) in Psychology
- Essential Degree in Psycho-Social or related field.
- Psycho-social counselling experience of at least 2 years.
- Desirable previous experience with NGO`s.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV, motivation letter, and photocopies of certificates in box in MSF-Spain IPD base in Ghilatoli or to send by email to email@example.com before 04 September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please include on the subject area the Job Location, Job Position, and Your Name.
(e.g Goyalmara _Assistant Logistician_Name)
All incomplete applications or those not clearly labelled will be rejected.
No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
All CVs will be screened but only candidates that satisfactorily meet the specified criteria will be called for a test (Location and time will be communicated to them accordingly).
Only people passing the test will be contacted for interview.
No monetary, goods or service offers, nor favoritism, will be tolerated in a recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts. Any illicit solicitations can be reported to the justice system. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts and will stop collaboration with any workers involved in such acts.
Hope you read Medecins Sans Frontieres jobs Circular 2019 jobs News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about MSF Jobs in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.
- Career Opportunity at ICB Islamic Bank Limited – www.icbislamic-bd.com
- Anti Corruption Commission ACC Job Circular – www.acc.org.bd
- Danish Refugee Council Job Circular – www.drc.ngo
- Greenland group Jobs Circular – www.glandgroup.com
- South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited SBAC Bank Job Circular – www.sbacbank.com
- Apex Investments Jobs Circular – www.ail-bd.com
- Searchlite Communications Ltd Job Circular – www.searchlitebd.net