LAMB Job Circular 2020 published at www.lambproject.org.The vision for LAMB began in the early 1950s when a missionary of the American Santal Mission in Dinajpur felt an urgent need for medical work for the hundreds of thousands who had no access to proper healthcare.
LAMB Job Circular 2020
- Organization Name: LAMB
- Job Position: Medical Officer
- Job Type: Project Job
- Source: Online Job Posting
- Publication Date: March 30, 2020
- Application Last Date: April 15, 2020
- Official Website: http://www.lambproject.org/
- Age Limit: 25 Years.
- Job Location: Dinajpur (Parbatipur)
- Job Nature:Full-time, Contractual
- Monthly Salary: 57,500 BDT
- For more information see below this original circular
- LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than 6.3 million people in North West Bangladesh.
- There is a vacancy for the following contractual position for the Elimination of Genital Fistula by Capturing, Treating, Rehabilitating and Reintegrating in Bangladesh (FRRei) Project funded by UNFPA as follows;
- Job Summary: Provide Health Care and advice to all types of Fistula patient. Visit communities to make Fistula diagnosis. Assist to raise knowledge of the staff regarding Fistula through formal training, counseling and on the job training. Provide technical assistance to District and Upzilla govt. health staff. Maintain liaison functional relationship with Govt. health authority.
Must Read: Brac Job Circular & Apply Process 2020
- Train government health and family planning staff about fistula patients’ identification and referral
- Assist to maintain a high standard medical care for fistula or other patients of LAMB Hospital
- Attend District and Sub-district level Health Coordination meetings
- Coordinate project activities in the relevant geographic area
- Identification of fistula cases and diagnosis as well as refer to district hospital or LAMB Hospital.
- Coordinate, supervise and monitor management of Fistula patients
- Ensure in-service training to concern staff of Fistula
- Assist LAMB Training Centre and NI as resource person for taking classes of different health related subjects
- Participate fistula diagnosis camp of different Upazila with SS-FGF project team
- Ensure clinical progress, identify and treat adverse reaction to drug and manage complicated cases when and where necessary
- Provide expert opinion on the referred and complicated cases
- Assist to develop monitoring tools and schedule, and ensure that program monitoring and evaluation are conducted periodically
- Undertake field visits to monitor project activities as well as conduct periodic program reviews with visitors
- Ensure technical compliance of organization and donor
- Assist to document the information and learning
- Ensure good communication between LAMB, NGOs and government department at divisional and local level
- Establish professional relationship with UH&FPO, UFPO, DD-FP, CS, Director-Health, Director-FP on behalf of LAMB
- Establish referral linkage with local administration, district hospitals, Upazila health complex, UFWC etc.
- Establish good communication with other fistula projects (Engenderhealth & WHI) staff
- Assist PM for decision-making that is specific to project and community for dissemination.
- Assist to prepare, review and monitor project budget as per requirement of the project and donor
- Participate prayer at beginning of daily work, before the meeting, workshop, seminar & training
- Ensure spiritual concepts & holistic approach to communication, service delivery, administration and resolution of conflicts
- Organizational values among staff following organizational policies including safeguarding policy (child protection, adult vulnerable policy)
- Ensure that all community staff understand LAMB Mission, vision, and values
- Be an example in implementing the project activities to the organizational mission, vision, and values
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor.
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 2-3 years’ experience with Knowledge on Fistula prevention, rehabilitation programs is essential. Training on Fistula prevention, Rehabilitation and Disaster related will be preferred.
Rajabashor Parbatipur Dinajpur 5250
Web : www.lambproject.org
Business: LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than one million people in North West Bangladesh.
LAMB Hospital has appropriately equipped wards, labor room, and three operating theaters; having a broad range of investigation facilities including X-ray, USG and ECG and a dedicated team of 200 staff members.