LAMB Job Circular 2020 published at www.lambproject.org.The vision for LAMB began in the early 1950s when a missionary of the American Santal Mission in Dinajpur felt an urgent need for medical work for the hundreds of thousands who had no access to proper healthcare.
LAMB Job Circular 2020
- Organization Name: LAMB
- Job Position: Counselor
- Job Type: Project Job
- Source: Online Job Posting
- Publication Date: March 16, 2020
- Application Last Date: March 25, 2020
- Official Website: http://www.lambproject.org/
- Age Limit: 25 Years.
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Job Nature:Full-time, Contractual
- Monthly Remunerations & other Benefits: Around Tk. 15,000 per month gross depending on experience and qualification.
- For more information see below this original circular
- LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than 6.3 million people in North West Bangladesh.
- There is a vacancy for the following regular position based at LAMB Liaison Office, Dhaka:
- Job Summary: Assure and prepare quality food items for guests of LAMB, make arrangements to accommodate guests as per requests, clean and maintain the guesthouse and office spaces used by LAMB Project. Be responsible for daily upkeep of office & guesthouse. Ability to execute light admin task both in & outside of the office.
- Cook food for guests and keep the kitchen neat and clean regularly after cooking
- Do marketing for the guests to serve required food.
- Provide information and facilities of the guesthouse to the guests from time to time.
- Keep the billing sheet ready for the guests and get them signed by the guests before they leave the house.
- Inquire if guests will take any meal and check type of food they would prefer, right after their arrival
- Clean and make ready the rooms, beds, kitchen, wash rooms etc. for the guests on daily basis.
- Clean office rooms at least three days a week.
- Always keep the rooms, verandah, shelves, book shelves etc. neat and clean.
- Always be cautious and careful while on duty.
- Receive messages related to his job and pass them to the higher authority.
- Prepare and serve tea/coffee to office staff once daily.
- Do laundry work and ironing as necessary for the guests.
- Work five (5) days in a week and must have attitude working extra hours when there are guests.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- SSC pass.
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 2 years cooking experience in the desi & bideshi dishes. Ability to speak English. Sincere, Honest, faithful & Have hard working ability
Rajabashor Parbatipur Dinajpur 5250
Web : www.lambproject.org
Business: LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than one million people in North West Bangladesh.
LAMB Hospital has appropriately equipped wards, labor room, and three operating theaters; having a broad range of investigation facilities including X-ray, USG and ECG and a dedicated team of 200 staff members.