Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Consulting and Kantar Health are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics. Watch some of our short and entertaining animated case studies to get a flavour of our work.
Our strength lies in the unrivalled diversity of our people, methodologies, specialisms and points of view that seamlessly fuse to give us a unique and complete understanding of people, across the world. We go beyond the obvious – with intelligence, passion and creativity – to discover new directions, set strategies and plan actions that inspire extraordinary success.
About The Role
- ·Designing high quality research using right tools and techniques to address client needs
- ·Providing high quality and insightful directions for appropriate and focused client action
- ·Managing key client relationships by understanding their needs sharply and providing solutions to key questions
- ·Training and Developing technically competent team of researchers, identifying their needs and providing coaching, counseling and mentoring to help them tap their true researching potential
- ·Managing team motivation and morale through timely feedback, well managed delegation and workload allocation, resolving queries
- ·Managing client and internal stakeholders expectations to ensure adequate work-life balance for team
- ·Supervising, report writing & presentations
Skills & Behavioral:
- ·Possess good industry and category knowledge in related areas
- ·Should be passionate about marketing & prior experience in the related area will be a plus
- ·Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- ·Strong analytical skills, comfortable with disparate sets of information and ability to draw accurate causal linkages
- ·Strong people and team management skills, capable of motivating team to deliver high quality work with enthusiasm and freedom from stress
- ·Effective in managing external and internal relationships, with strong service orientation
- ·Advanced computer knowledge
- ·Excellent presentation skill
Training & Development
Key Client Relationships
- Post Name : Account Manager
- Division : Qual Research
- Location : Dhaka,Bangladesh
- Seniority Level : Associate
- Industry: Market Research
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Research Consulting
- Education: Preference to a master’s degree
- Experience required: Minimum 3 Years
Our 30,000-strong global workforce is drawn from a broad range of educational backgrounds. We need people with some immediate knowledge of data and data analytics, but we don’t just employ number-crunchers. We’re also looking for career starters with business and analytical skills, language and writing skills, people skills, or any combination of these. We need folk with an interest in developing management skills, and future experts across a wide array of technical and IT skills too.