International Finance Corporation IFC published New job vacancy Notice at www.ifc.org. International Finance Corporation IFC Jobs Circular offer total New vacancy in this post.Graduate Student also apply this International Finance Corporation IFC Bank circular 2020. International Finance Corporation job circular converted to an image file,so that everyone read easily or download this job circular. International Finance Corporation IFC Jobs Circular 2018 has been given bellow.If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within Feb 24, 2020.
IFC Jobs Circular 2020
Application Published Date : Feb 12, 2020
Post Name; Operations Analyst,Senior Operations Officer,Operations Officer
Job Type : Bank Jobs
Source : Online
Official website : www.ifc.org
Applications Starts: See The Circular
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics or professional certification (CPA, CFA) or related field.
Applications Deadline: Feb 24, 2020
Total Post : See The Circular
Application Fee : See The Circular
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary : See The Circular
For more information see below this original circular
- Then main responsibility of the jobholder is to provide input to the design and support delivery of client advisory services solutions that operationalize country and thematic mandates and contribute to knowledge sharing and capacity building. IFC’s financial institutions advisory services aims to deliver innovative solutions that support clients in sustainably growing their presence in underserved markets and that are aligned with IFC’s country strategies and development objectives. Founded on comprehensive diagnostics, IFC designs and implements capacity building to strengthen clients’ strategy, business model, products and services, risk management framework, market outreach and impact in the thematic areas aligned to regional and countries’ development challenges.
- The jobholder will also participate in the implementation and/or project management of client solutions, including: managing external consultants and other providers, the project budget and overseeing project execution. Moreover, the job-holder would also actively contribute and participate in the Climate Finance Practice in the Asia and Pacific region and also regionally contribute to Climate Finance linked engagements.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience primarily in banks; experience in corporate banking is preferable. Having led a business unit role in a bank is a plus.
- Experience in product development, especially in the space of commercial banking and lending products
- Strong working experience in the area of commercial banking and knowledge of climate finance. Having experience of providing training to frontline staff of the bank
- Experience in strategy or risk management in commercial banking is a plus.
- Experience in financial and credit analysis preferably in commercial banking.
- Understanding of inclusion gaps for women entrepreneurs and some experience in designing propositions for women entrepreneurs to gain access to financial services
- Having been involved in operational process reengineering including but not limited to digitization.
- Past experience in participating in transformation initiatives is a plus.
Applicant should send their CV to the following address:
Last date of application February 24, 2020
International Finance Corporation IFC Job Circular 2020 is available at IFC website. So you can visit International Finance Corporation IFC website to get updated information about International Finance Corporation IFC Job Circular 2020. All information about International Finance Corporation IFC Jobs Circular 2020 can be found on International Finance Corporation IFC website.