financial reporting council published New job vacancy Notice at frc.govmu.org . financial reporting council Job Circular offer New vacancy in this post Executive Director-Standard Setting, Executive Director-Financial Reporting Monitoring, Executive Director-Audit Practice Review, Executive Director-Enforcement. Graduate Student also apply this financial reporting council Job govt circular 2018.
financial reporting council Job Circular
Financial Reporting Council (FRC), established under the ‘Financial Reporting Act, 2015’ as a regulatory authority for the professional accounting, auditing and actuarial activities at all the public interest organizations of the country, invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following senior level full time positions.
Application Published Date : 06 January 2018
Post Name: Executive Director-Standard Setting, Executive Director-Financial Reporting Monitoring, Executive Director-Audit Practice Review, Executive Director-Enforcement
Source : bdpratidin
Official website : frc.govmu.org
Online Application Start Date : As per circular
Application Last Date : 07 February 2018
Total Post : 04
Job Location: Dhaka
How to apply: As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
2. Compensation package: The jobs offer total 2,50,000/- (Two lacs and fifty thousand) taka per month only (including house rent and other allowances). A vehicle with a driver will also be provided as per existing government rules.
3. Nature of the job: The jobs will be on contract basis. The initial contract period will be 04 (four) years. The contract is renewable for a further period of 04 (four) years subject to satisfactory performance in the job. The maximum age limit for continuing with the job is 65 (sixty five) years.
4. financial reporting council Job for application :
a. Candidates should satisfy the conditions for eligibility as laid in section 13 of the ‘Financial Reporting Act, 2015’.
b. The name of the post applied for must be marked on the top of the envelope.
c. Persons employed in government/semi-government/ autonomous organizations and government-owned companies should apply through proper channel.
d. Ovvners/partners in audit Firms may not be eligible to apply.
e. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
f. The Selection Committee reserves the right to reject/cancel any or all the applications or the selection process without assigning any reason.
g. The recruitment and selection process will be transparent and strictly on merit basis. Therefore, any effort on the part or on behalf of any candidate to influence the selection process in his/her favour will automatically disqualify him/her as a candidate.
5. financial reporting council Job Submission of application :
Interested candidates who satisfy the above criteria should send their applications along with attested copies of all educational/academic certificates, experience certificates, photocopy of National ID, 3 copies of recent passport size photographs and other relevant documents in a closed envelop by post or courier service. No application will be received by hand at the FRC office.
The application must reach the FRC office by 07.02.2018 (within office hours). The envelope should be addressed to :
Financial Reporting Council House No. 40/A, Road No. 20 Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka-1206.
If You want to apply financial reporting council govt job circular through online you have to visit there official website. For Next Updates about financial reporting council Job circular Vacancy Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.
See More Jobs:
- Coxs Bazar Bangladesh Finance officer job description 2018 – www.ri.org
- Directorate General of Family Planning DGFP job circular
- Brac Job Circular in January 2018 – careers.ynuarac.net
- Sales Representative jobs Circular January 2018 – www.sashroy.com