Eksheba Scholarship 2021 online registration by https://eksheba.gov.bd/service. Now student can easily complete 10,000/- Eksheba scholarship online registration from their smartphone/Laptop. Class six to Bachelor degree student are able to apply eksheba.gov.bd scholarship.
Eksheba Scholarship 2021
- Application eligible student: Class six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve,Honors/Degree/Undergraduate Level
- Online Application was started on: 28 February 2021
- Application Deadline: 15 March 2021
- Registration link: eksheba.gov.bd
If you follow our instructions properly, you can easily apply for this scholarship online from here.
- First of all, you have to visit www.eksheba.gov.bd.
- A certificate signed by the head of the institution/head of the department from the educational institution where you are currently studying.
- National ID Card/ Birth Certificate.
- NID ID Card Number of Father.
- National ID Card Number of Mother.
- Email Address.
- Active Mobile Number.
- Nagad Account.
1 / Certificate signed by the head of the institution / head of the department from the educational institution where you are currently studying.
2 / Own National ID card / birth registration certificate number.
3 / Father and mother’s national identity card number
4 / Email address
5 / Active mobile number (of course NAGAD account must be active! If not, open it)
6 / Disability Certificate [If Applicable]
The eksheba gov bd scholarship has started to be applied for online from 28th February 2021 and the last date to apply is 7th March 2021. So what if you want to apply for this scholarship? Then you must apply within this period.