Christian aid jobs noticed new job circular at www.christian-aid.org . christian aid jobs circular 2020 Offer new Vacancy in Bangladesh. Christian aid job updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by ejobscircular.com . Read below this short Information about Christian Aid (CA) jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before 5 July 2020.
Christian aid jobs Circular 2020
Most of the job seeker find christian aid (CA) jobs circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Organisation : christian-aid.
Total Vacancies : Not specific
Post Name : Programme Officer – Gender and Inclusion,Programme Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : Graduate in any Discipline.
Salary : Full time 1,428,504.00
Job Location : Dhaka
Gender : Male/Female
Official Website : www.christian-aid.org
Age Limit : See job circular below
Job Source : online
Application Deadline : 5 July 2020
- To lead and manage a portfolio of programmes, projects and partners within Bangladesh and within a policy framework agreed with the Country Director. This role will ensure effective design and management including financial management, of programmes and appropriate support for partners. To recommend projects to partners and to engage with communications and fundraising including from institutional donors. To ensure a strong link exists between our programme and policy influencing and advocacy. Provide representation for programme and on country issues. To engage in effective fundraising, liaison and networking as appropriate including with the ACT alliance.
- Key outcomes :
- Decisions on country strategy and budgets informed by linkages between partner work, communications and fundraising within the Bangladesh team and other parts of CA. Effective projects and programmes delivered with impact in line with agreed parameters.
- Strong portfolio of partners able to respond and support Christian Aid’s advocacy, fundraising and communications agenda and positive working relationships with partners developed through regular communication.
- Funds used for designated purpose. Compliance with financial policies and procedures including reporting requirements.
- Project proposals prepared which are based on strong planning, monitoring and evaluation procedures.
- Decisions on programme, project and advocacy work in the country informed by Christian Aid’s strategic priorities.
- Essential :
- Knowledge of development issues in the context of Bangladesh, of programme management tools and techniques, including financial management tools, of capacity building tools and techniques
- Substantial, at least 7 years, experience of international development programme management, including of management of back donor funded projects, and field-based management
- Experience in the livelihoods/resilience, humanitarian, gender and inclusion sectors
- Experience in partner support and capacity building
- Strong appreciation of CHS/Accountability, Safeguarding and inclusion issues in the development sector
- Experience of programme appraisal, monitoring and evaluation and financial management, working with local indigenous partner organisations
- Staff and resource management
- Desirable :
- Post graduate qualification in related area or business management
- Knowledge of the socio-political context in the country or region, including policy advocacy issues in the country or region
- Knowledge of funding regulations from UKAID, EU, among others
- Experience of working in the region and knowledge of key development issues in the region
- Experience of local and international advocacy work
All Vacancy List of christian aid in Bangladesh
|Regional Safeguarding Officer
|13 July 2020
|05 July 2020
|05 July 2020
|09 July 2020
Hope you read christian aid jobs Circular 2020 jobs News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about christian aid (CA) jobs in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.