Are you Looking for Brac International Account Manager Recruitment Notice? Brac International Recruitment Notice offer Uganda Country Officer Account Manager from All Country. If you want to be a International Brac Manager See below this Full Recruitment.
Brac International Account Manager Jobs Circular
Applicant Must have at least 5 years Experience. Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Account or ACCA are most welcome. This is contratual job. Bdjobs published this Brac job circular in there website. Salary Range are Negotiable.
Job Requirements are listed below :
- 5+ years experience in the relevant field
- Strong commitment to BRAC’s mission, approach and values
- Must have technical accounting skills and analytical skills
- Adept at people management
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be proficient in financial reporting
- Very well organised, capable of building productive internal and external relationships for the organization
- Dependable and reliable with the ability to be productive under pressure
- Positive, resilient and supportive
See More Bank Jobs Circular
Brac Job Description:
- This role involves financial reporting, budget monitoring, fixed assets and inventory management. The person filling the role will supervise Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Accounts Officers and Administrative Assistants.
- To ensure internal and external audit queries are resolved
- Key Responsibilities:
- To prepare donor financial reports in due time
- To ensure proper fixed assets management
- To improve on the inventory management in the Country Office
- To ensure preparation of Management Accounts
- Continuous mentoring of staff for performance improvement
- To ensure cash and bank management
- Tax Management
Brac International Account Manager Apply Instruction
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please email your CV with a letter of interest mentioning your educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at [email protected]. Please mention the name of the position, country allied for and AD# 40/16 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
See More Govt Jobs circular