Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs Circular in Bangladesh. Sometime US-Bangla Airlines Ltd want some Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to their Compnay. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs circular Notice found at www.us-banglaairlines.com. When New Vacancy notice published online Ejobscircular.com also Update that notice on this page. Now Let`s Check below the New post of US-Bangla Airlines Ltd.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs Circular
Organization Name : US-Bangla Airlines Ltd
Official website : https://us-banglaairlines.com
Positions: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Number of Vacancy: 01
Age Limit: At least 25 year(s)
Job Location : Dhaka
Required Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Educational Qualification : Honours , SSC
Apply Method: Online
Job Nature: Full Time
Publication Date: May 17, 2018
Application Deadline: May 24, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Operational support for Boeing 737-800/DHC-8, Q400 Line maintenance and heavy maintenance.
- Coordination with MCC for regular maintenance and inspection.
- To carry out scheduled & unscheduled maintenance and other daily maintenance as per maintenance program and duty roster
- Line and Hangar environmental work experience, to perform ‘A’ Checks, ‘B’ Checks & ‘C’ Checks.
- Troubleshooting/defect diagnosis & rectification of technical faults, component replacement, Hamilton propellers; electrical, electronics and radio system, hydraulic and fuel system, flight control, pressurization and landing gear system.
- Certification of release of service (CRS).
- Actively participate in the training of Mechanics (PART 66-A Licenses and lower) and overlook OJT progress and ensure that own OJT records are kept up to date.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance/ B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering (B-1 & B-2) from any reputed University in Bangladesh/ Abroad.
- Foreign Engineers will be given preference.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Work with a team.
- Should have experience AME-B1/B2 in Dash-8, Q400 / Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Hard working.
- Should have good communication skill in English.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Please write AME (B1/B2 for Dash8-Q400/B 737-800 in the subject column.Please send your CV attaching recent Passport Size Photograph mentioning the post top of the envelop to HRD, US-Bangla Airlines, 77-Sohrawardi Avenue Baridhara Diplomatic Zone, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.